The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

8 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

If you scroll back you will see that I was talking about pensioners not all UK ex pats.

oh your are being selective now?

Edited by phil752

9 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

If you scroll back you will see that I was talking about pensioners not all UK ex pats.

I wish some one could say something to think about , other than, the utter drivel and crap, that is.

25 minutes ago, phil752 said:

oh your are being selective now?

Yes, I'm selecting what I actually said rather that what someone thinks I said! 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Yes, I'm selecting what I actually said rather that what someone thinks I said! 😂😂😂

tell me your thought what did you say, think ,not others thoughts

Edited by phil752

7 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Ok then, where's the link to show that ex pats of pensionable age voted for Brexit in the majority?

1 hour ago, WiseOwl182 said:

Ok then, where's the link to show that ex pats of pensionable age voted for Brexit in the majority?

They're immigrants, not ex pats.

The problem with this is that nobody knows what anyone voted, and to guess the figure and use it as an argument shows a very small amount of information and factual knowledge  on the subject, or worse still a an excuse to scaremonger on an already fragile problem. I just wish people who post publicly would engage their brains before speaking, but bigheaded-ness and one sided thinking will always prevail.

19 hours ago, L00b said:

So, you're not exploiting a (the 1st or 2nd global-) market of 500m on your doorstep, the whole of which you can access no differently than any other part of the UK, 'all that well'...

...and Brexiting is going to improve that state of affairs how?

Full access, such as the level of access the UK has enjoyed for the past few decades, certainly does.

Any less, and then it's not frictionless anymore.

Have you got familiar with Incoterms yet? 49 days to do so, and to check your supply and sale contracts for pitfalls (eg penalties for missed delivery deadlines to clients: don't expect business insurers to class the consequences of a no deal Brexit on 29 March 2019 as force majeure: everybody has known it was a possibility for the last 2 years at least).

Another question is do we need to trade freely with the entire world. The indications are that for a decent rate of economic growth we don’t have to.

Rees-Mogg's Brexit Blueprint

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-08/rees-mogg-s-brexit-blueprint-was-open-to-a-second-referendum

A second referendum; Passport checks between Britain and Ireland; A Norway-style relationship with the European Union. These are all options floated in a four-year-old document which leading Brexit-backer Jacob Rees-Mogg cited on Friday as the basis of his plans for leaving the EU.

Looks like Tusk really hit a nerve with this one :hihi:

4 minutes ago, taxman said:

Confirmed that the contract has been withdrawn.

Must be bad news for whichever snouts were in the trough when the contract was given.

On to the next trough :hihi: