The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

15 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Fantastic. That's worth quoting. I presume you'd only treating by British health care professionals if need it?

Are you Hungarian your English seems broken.

6 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Many of us are already worse off now, over 45 years after joining the EU paradise club. Many of us have LESS money to spend on essentials NOW. The Westminster/EU Elite have feathered their own nest, and made life so much harder for the rest of us.

We don't want your middle-class status quo. All the bad things you claim will happen if we leave the EU have already happened (and worse) to the poorest while we have been EU members. Out of touch Remainers cannot see this.

So you want everyone to be poor?

12 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

Verbatim, no but I remember what she said and there are plenty of quotes, including here:

especially latter sections, where her simplistic and frankly offensive stereotyping of leave voters stinks and she has to take some responsibility for fanning the flames like she has. 

Fanning what flames? What are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, retep said:

Are you Hungarian your English seems broken.

Would you hate me if I was?

Do you want me to edit it for you?

Edited by tinfoilhat

4 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

Fanning what flames? What are you talking about?

Serving to escalate tensions by making nasty, bonkers, ill-judged, and untrue, sweeping generalisations, in a situation which is reaching boiling point. 

Edited by Lex Luthor

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Would you have me if I was?

Do you want me to edit it for you?

Not even as a free gift.

19 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Fantastic. That's worth quoting. I presume you'd only treating by British health care professionals if need it?

It’s a fair question though isn’t it.

Whether we stay of leave we need to look at the processes for immigrants accessing certain services.

Imagine for example an immigrant as well as NI paid a £100 per family per month surcharge for 5 years for routine NHS healthcare. After 5 years then the surcharge could end and their NI contributions would be sufficient to make them eligible for ongoing healthcare if they decided to stay in the U.K.

Cameron had already negotiated something similar: a 5 year brake on access to benefits.

These are the sort of things we need to look at. I know the system doesn’t work like this now but it has to change.

6 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

Serving to escalate tensions by making nasty, bonkers, ill-judged, and untrue, sweeping generalisations, in a situation which is reaching boiling point. 

Oh, like remainer, snowflake, saboteur, enemy of the people

You mean stuff like that?

4 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

It’s a fair question though isn’t it.

Whether we stay of leave we need to look at the processes for immigrants accessing certain services.

Imagine for example an immigrant as well as NI paid a £100 per family per month surcharge for 5 years for routine NHS healthcare. After 5 years then the surcharge could end and their NI contributions would be sufficient to make them eligible for ongoing healthcare if they decided to stay in the U.K.

Cameron had already negotiated something similar: a 5 year brake on access to benefits.

But look at the state of the people running the country.  Anything that needs consideration or thought either gets rushed through or shelved because it’s too hard. 

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

But look at the state of the people running the country.  Anything that needs consideration or thought either gets rushed through or shelved because it’s too hard. 

Yes I share your despair 

5 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

Oh, like remainer, snowflake, saboteur, enemy of the people

You mean stuff like that?

I trust you meant remoaner.  

Which Leave MPs have continously, vocally, insulted people who voted to remain since the day of the referendum result? 

1 minute ago, Lex Luthor said:

I trust you meant remoaner.  

Which Leave MPs have continously, vocally, insulted people who voted to remain since the day of the referendum result? 

This is going to be fun. Let’s get cracking

Don't let the Remoaners ruin it”

Jacob Rees-Mogg, Twitter, 18/09/2017

5 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

This is going to be fun. Let’s get cracking

Don't let the Remoaners ruin it”

Jacob Rees-Mogg, Twitter, 18/09/2017

That's not blanketly stereotyping and insulting those who voted to remain.  It's directed at the vocal minority who refuse to accept that the referendum returned a leave vote.  There are many remainers who take issue with so-named 'remoaners' .