Sitting in doctors surgeries

I think it should be made Compulsary for everyone waiting to see  doctor wear a paper mask.  You go in with an  injurie to your foot or summat and then come out with the Plague.  :gag:

I have often thought the same. One of my consultations required me to have a test, taking medication, then sitting for 2 hours in the waiting room to be tested again to see the result. So I suppose any horrid malady doing the rounds could be caught during this time.

Angel1.

It takes three weeks to get there , and then you get some thing worse than you went in with in the first pace.

One of my friends has a really impaired immune system, and she catches literally everything going if she goes to the doctors' surgery.  The doctors have seen her so many times with a surgery acquired infection that they go out to her rather than treat the repeated bouts of pneumonia and pleurisy that she comes down with after every cold. 

If you aren't immune suppressed and are around these infections on a regular basis, your immune system will deal with them and you'll find that you stop catching colds anything like as often after a while.

I’ve always thought the doctors surgery was the best place to catch something you didn’t go in with.

You are free to wear one if you want 

29 minutes ago, woodview said:

You are free to wear one if you want 

You'd do better not touching surfaces, getting into the habit of not touching your face and being diligent with hand washing after being in public (including a doctors' surgery).  More viruses are spread through contact transfer than in the air.

10 minutes ago, medusa said:

You'd do better not touching surfaces, getting into the habit of not touching your face and being diligent with hand washing after being in public (including a doctors' surgery).  More viruses are spread through contact transfer than in the air.

Totally agree.  Will we see a future where the wearing of  gloves and mask will become mandatory  in such places like cinemas restaurants ect,  how scary.  On saying that  the National Health will benefit and less people contracting and passing on viruses. 

11 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Totally agree.  Will we see a future where the wearing of  gloves and mask will become mandatory  in such places like cinemas restaurants ect,  how scary.  On saying that  the National Health will benefit and less people contracting and passing on viruses. 

Hmmm... :huh:

... well I might be being a bit too sceptical here, but I can't really see the wearing of masks in restaurants catching on for some reason... :roll:

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... well I might be being a bit too sceptical here, but I can't really see the wearing of masks in restaurants catching on for some reason... :roll:

Your right  :thumbsup:. Just got carried away for a minuet in naming public places.  :hihi:  bit hard to get ya grub down wearing a mask. :gag:  Ill  start watching less futuristic films on Netflix.  :hihi:

I guess no one out and about in the general population has any contagious infections then?  🙄

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I guess no one out and about in the general population has any contagious infections then?  🙄

No!  only in doctors surgeries.  :loopy: