The will to win-the blades have it..

2 minutes ago, Longy67 said:

Surely it's all about the team that puts the ball in the back of the net...

And equally not conceding!

Just now, speedy69 said:

And equally not conceding!

Which, luckily, we didn't do today.

1 minute ago, Longy67 said:

Which, luckily, we didn't do today.

May I ask what this has got to do with an unbeaten run?

12 hours ago, speedy69 said:

Celebrating the better half of Sheffield's unbeaten league run! 

Better half? Not according to the league tables.  Blinkers on again......

1 hour ago, SgtDave said:

Better half? Not according to the league tables.  Blinkers on again......

Just an opinion mate, chill.....your 2nd in the league!

Great result ,& one thing Look Leeds & Calendar Leeds won't show much of thier  Loss 😁

Edited by owl.66

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Great result ,& one thing Look Leeds & Calendar Leeds won't show much of thier  Loss 😁

Yes it will definitely mess Look North and Calendar’s schedules up a bit.

16 hours ago, prince al said:

Yes it will definitely mess Look North and Calendar’s schedules up a bit.

Did look Leeds or Calender Leeds actually mention it ? I do not know I have not seen any of them.I must say there is a lot of vile and venomous posts on the football sites just what you would expect really from the most hated fans in football.It makes taking three points of them taste even sweeter they are really having a go at their own players which most fans do after a defeat but these posts are really nasty.Can not be fun playing in front of those morons every other week it must be frightening .Did you see one of our center halfs teaching their strikers how to finnish Bash took it superbly and if it was not for Leeds doing what they are famous for (playing dirty) Billy would have made it two nil.

Arguably that was the stiffest and hardest test yet for the blades, on that evidence, and looking at the remaining fixtures, no reason why they can"t finish the season unbeaten, and get automatic promotion. Never quite works out, but its looking good.

4 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Did look Leeds or Calender Leeds actually mention it ? I do not know I have not seen any of them.I must say there is a lot of vile and venomous posts on the football sites just what you would expect really from the most hated fans in football.It makes taking three points of them taste even sweeter they are really having a go at their own players which most fans do after a defeat but these posts are really nasty.Can not be fun playing in front of those morons every other week it must be frightening .Did you see one of our center halfs teaching their strikers how to finnish Bash took it superbly and if it was not for Leeds doing what they are famous for (playing dirty) Billy would have made it two nil.

If only that chance before half time had fallen to Billy too!

45 minutes ago, pintor said:

If only that chance before half time had fallen to Billy too!

It could then have been 0  3 but i am being greedy .We were second best for long periods but how often as that happened to us when we have dominated matches and lost?Swings and roundabouts come to mind but doing it to Leeds makes it so special.Last season we must have lost half a dozen matches that we controlled from start to finnish I think it is the first time the boot has been on the other foot but because it was Leeds that copped it the feeling is superb.Bash took his chance superbly and has you say if the early chance had fallen to Billy and the goalie had not brought him down it could have been 3.

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:55, petcharlie said:

Oh they are getting better then I see.🤣

Back on form Pet,  lost 12-1. Saturday. had to mention it.