Hull v owls

Tough game for Wednesday taking on the divisions form team, I'll take a 1-1 now. 

Goals aplenty at Hull these days

But not against Wednesday, time to bring Hull back to reality with a bump

Hull 1 - 5 Wednesday

12 minutes ago, rogets said:

Goals aplenty at Hull these days

But not against Wednesday, time to bring Hull back to reality with a bump

Hull 1 - 5 Wednesday

pity I'm teetotal, i fancied what you were on!

A tough game but then so were 'Boro, WBA, Brum etc we got something out of them.

That's strange! ........................................ Very strange.

I could have PM'd this to someone, but I feel compelled to post it, (just in case).

Last night I had a vision (I don't believe in Fortune Telling or Clairvoyants or owt like that by the way) I saw some football results. Lots of them, for a very split second.

One result stood out. It read .........  1 Sheffield Wednesday 5.

The team name was missing. Underneath it were other results, none of which registered in my memory.

I don't know who we beat 5-1. Was it Hull today, or Luton on Tuesday, or none of these?

Turning my computer on to post my 'vision' this afternoon, I saw Roget's over optimistic prediction, and it was like I'd been hit by a bus!

I'm NOT saying we'll beat Hull or Luton 5-1, but if we do, I just wanted to register my 'vision' just in case. Claiming it later would have been poo pooed, so I've stuck it on here, ready and willing to end up with huge dollops of egg on my face.

The 'vision' could of course have read (Some team) 11 Wednesday 5, with the name and part of the score missing, but 11-5 really would be pie in the sky.

If my premonition comes to fruition ............................. well, you tell me!

I still think Hull will beat us 2-1.

I fancy a win at Luton. Could it possibly be a 5-1 victory?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

4 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

That's strange! ........................................ Very strange.

I could have PM'd this to someone, but I feel compelled to post it, (just in case).

Last night I had a vision (I don't believe in Fortune Telling or Clairvoyants or owt like that by the way) I saw some football results. Lots of them, for a very split second.

One result stood out. It read .........  1 Sheffield Wednesday 5.

The team name was missing. Underneath it were other results, none of which registered in my memory.

I don't know who we beat 5-1. Was it Hull today, or Luton on Tuesday, or none of these?

Turning my computer on to post my 'vision' this afternoon, I saw Roget's over optimistic prediction, and it was like I'd been hit by a bus!

I'm NOT saying we'll beat Hull or Luton 5-1, but if we do, I just wanted to register my 'vision' just in case. Claiming it later would have been poo pooed, so I've stuck it on here, ready and willing to end up with huge dollops of egg on my face.

The 'vision' could of course have read (Some team) 11 Wednesday 5, with the name and part of the score missing, but 11-5 really would be pie in the sky.

If my premonition comes to fruition ............................. well, you tell me!

I still think Hull will beat us 2-1.

I fancy a win at Luton. Could it possibly be a 5-1 victory?

Oh dear hots....I do worry.

You'll worry if Wednesday beat Hull or Luton 5-1.

I'LL WORRY IF WE BEAT EITHER OF THEM 5-1.

I'll have to start believing in Clairvoyants etc and that's frightening!

Today’s line up against Hull:

Westwood

Palmer

Fox

Fletcher

Bannan
Lees

Matias
Reach

Boyd

Hutchinson

Hector