Joined january 1970

3 minutes ago, altus said:

I've noticed some users are showing as "Joined January 1970", both new and existing ones. See all posters in this thread and the first two posters in this one. (I picked those because they are small threads - there examples in just about all threads).

Hmmm... :huh:

... I've already reported this in the feedback thread, but no-one listens to me... :(

Most posters must have been enrolled before birth.

On 11/01/2019 at 16:36, Mr Bloke said:

... I've already reported this in the feedback thread, but no-one listens to me... :(

Sorry @Mr Bloke - we’ve got a bit behind in our logging of bugs and suggestions.  @Josh can you take a look at this and work out what’s special about these 1970s users? 

Also @Geoff and @Josh, new members dates are wrong. For example if a member joined on the 12th of January its showing as the 12th month instead, so states 'Joined December 2019'!

10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Sorry @Mr Bloke - we’ve got a bit behind in our logging of bugs and suggestions.  @Josh can you take a look at this and work out what’s special about these 1970s users? 

I've copied my original post from the feedback thread below  if it helps...

... as we all probably know by now, I'm one of the more observant members of the forum and consequently I've spotted yet another bug-ette.

The 'joined date' (for example, in my case August 1 2010) would appear to be being  stored or picked up in the incorrect format (probably MM/DD/YYYY?) and as a result the month of joining displayed beneath the avatar is January and not August.

Similarly, anyone who joined after the 12th day of the month also appears to be being displayed as joining in January, but additionally the year is displayed as 1970! :)

It says to the left of my post that I joined December 2003.  But my profile says Feb 2003.

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

It says to the left of my post that I joined December 2003.  But my profile says Feb 2003.

Your profile says February 12th, so it’s taken it as the 12th month instead.

Hi guys, thanks for your patience on this - looks like we've fixed this 1970 issue and implemented a neater, short month name format. :)

On 11/01/2019 at 16:36, Mr Bloke said:

who said that? Oo