Blades v q p r.

10 hours ago, rogets said:

Sheffield city centre is going to be full of QPR fans singing nees ap mava bran nees ap mava bran etc....and looking for a pub with a piano

I think that QPR and their fans are from the wrong part of London (north west) to be crooning that  cockney bar room ditty, try West Ham or Leyton Orient.

id like to see what  steve mclaren was on  saying they  caused us trouble  where 

7 hours ago, St Petre said:

I think that QPR and their fans are from the wrong part of London (north west) to be crooning that  cockney bar room ditty, try West Ham or Leyton Orient.

Hé doesn't exactly cover himself in glory when he posts. He needs to stop and refleçt

5 hours ago, ormester said:

id like to see what  steve mclaren was on  saying they  caused us trouble  where 

Hé said that ? 

QPR made it as tough as anyone else at home but it was to be expected as they had been on a good run

Dowell looked good  and I,m sure we will improve with him playing regularly  I hope CW can fit him and Duffy together just behind the forwards as then we will score MORE goals

I expected more from QPR.  They stifled us around the goal but were never a threat up front, I think they had one (very weak) shot that Deano collected easily.