Blades v q p r.

This is another tough one but I guess most matches will be seen as tough now we are eyeing up a play off place or even better.Q P R. have not lost in six so they are on form ,it will be interesting how we will line up it is safe to say those who played last week will not get a look in apart from the Everton lad and our new hard man from Cardiff who might start on the bench and may be come on later.Any way it is not  GIMMIE game they  will be tough to break down and at the moment they must be full of confidence.

Kind of  game that the blades should win and will win, 2-0 to United!

Close game QPR to edge it though

Blades 2 3 QPR

last 3  league matches 9 goals  scored  3 nil blades  sharp mcgoldrick madine 

you have to remember Cw wont  want  the defeat last week even though was  reserves  to affect things it wont  well be too string to  qpr  at the fortress

Sheffield city centre is going to be full of QPR fans singing nees ap mava bran nees ap mava bran etc....and looking for a pub with a piano

Another great win and up to 2nd! Really nice run we're on at the moment.

UTB!

Gréât performance.  Much easier than Blackburn and Derby in my opinion.  QPR never created anything.  Mcgoldrick just gets better. How lucky are we to have Egan, another thoroughbred.

One chance one goal.

UTB

I thought we ground out a good result today.QPR came in to the game in form but offered nothing.

The defence haven't conceded in 3 games , the midfield is as good as any in the league and the 2 old codgers up front are playing some of the best football of their careers.

Good times to be a Blade.

That will do nicely .A good three points and a clean sheet.Must say hands up who thought we were getting a dead duck when we signed Mcgoldrick?Well I have my hand up I must confess .He is turning out to be a good signing,another ace for nothing.Ten goals so far not bad for a freebie.I wonder what the Ipswich fans are thinking?I promise not to slate Chris Wilder again (well not till the next time).

27 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

That will do nicely .A good three points and a clean sheet.Must say hands up who thought we were getting a dead duck when we signed Mcgoldrick?Well I have my hand up I must confess .He is turning out to be a good signing,another ace for nothing.Ten goals so far not bad for a freebie.I wonder what the Ipswich fans are thinking?I promise not to slate Chris Wilder again (well not till the next time).

How many goals would he have had if he'd stayed at Ipswich? He's getting the service now.

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

How many goals would he have had if he'd stayed at Ipswich? He's getting the service now.

He's a good player Jim. Great to watch, so skilful. Worth the gate money alone. Never looks  flustered, all over the pitch.  A grafter to boot. Really seems to be enjoying himself.

Today was so easy. Won every battle across the pitch

when i heard  we were going for him i was over the  moon always rated mcgoldrick even though  he did turn us  down in the past