Jump to content

The french treat speed cameras exactly as they should be treat

Recommended Posts

Its been reported that the French in their current fantastic fight back against what their government/s have imposed on them have destroyed 60% of the cameras in the country, fantastic work and at least a nation can see these hideous stealth tax grabbers for what they are, lets hope they get to the remaining 40%, good to see a people with a backbone standing up for themselves, vive la France.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is a very easy and legal way to avoid being caught by a speed camera and that is to drive at the legal limit.  

Edited by andyofborg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andyofborg said:

there is a very easy and legal way to avoid being caught by a speed camera and that is to drive at the legal limit.  

Thanks thats just the answer I expect and why the populace of the UK gets constantly ripped off, if your naive enough to think these things are anything to do with safety think again, France knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brooker11 said:

Thanks thats just the answer I expect and why the populace of the UK gets constantly ripped off, if your naive enough to think these things are anything to do with safety think again, France knows.

it doesn't really matter if it's to do with safety or not and i'm not sure how driving at or below the speed limit is being ripped off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Thanks thats just the answer I expect and why the populace of the UK gets constantly ripped off, if your naive enough to think these things are anything to do with safety think again, France knows.

drive at or below the speed limit how is it being ripped off? they cant make money if you arent caught? surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The past tense of "treat" is "treated".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WiseOwl182 said:

The past tense of "treat" is "treated".

Whatever.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

drive at or below the speed limit how is it being ripped off? they cant make money if you arent caught? surely?

Another one, beggars belief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brooker11 said:

Whatever.

Another one, beggars belief.

come on then, factually, tell us how you get caught if you drive under or to the speed limit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

come on then, factually, tell us how you get caught if you drive under or to the speed limit

I'm not going to spend hours trying to convince you that these things are nothing more than revenue raisers, the French are wrecking them for that very reason, you sleep at night thinking they are there for the good of the human race and I'll continue with reality.  Sleep well.

Edited by Brooker11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brooker11 said:

I'm not going to spend hours trying to convince you that these things are nothing more than revenue raisers, the French are wrecking them for that very reason, you sleep at night thinking they are there for the good of the human race and I'll continue with reality.  Sleep well.

do they add 10mph onto yer speed?

20?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold on. Don't people get killed by speeding motorists...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Hold on. Don't people get killed by speeding motorists...

Yes they also get killed by many other things like drink drivers, drivers who lack confidence, drivers who are elderly etc, wonder if someone could invent a little box to catch those people.

 

I hope a French national is reading this to see what a spineless nation us Brits are, laughable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.