Latest stabbing in london

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

Everything to do with drug laws. If drugs were legal the criminality associated with them wouldn't exist. 

well theres a recipe for anarchy if ever i saw one ?? have you already started on the stuff this early. the criminality exists because it makes good money, if it wasnt drugs it would be something else? do you want slavery back?

22 hours ago, Halibut said:

So what difference does it make then?

You play stupid games and you win stupid prizes. 

You drive a car fast your going to crash or get felt by the police , you deal in drugs your going to get either reprisals or jailed. Its just one of those things that go hand in hand with crime. 

If your dumb enough to think non of that is going to happen then you either become a prolific replier on SF, dead or have a long stay in a 6x12' at tax payers finest hotels.

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

Everything to do with drug laws. If drugs were legal the criminality associated with them wouldn't exist. 

If we had no laws we would have no crime , that goes one better !!!

8 hours ago, Halibut said:

If everything was legal, there's be no crime. Sorted.

47 minutes ago, Eric_Collins said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8180436/murdered-teenager-jaden-moodie-poses-gold-handgun-gang-claim/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1547333377

latest photo of the innocent school boy sporting a golden hand gun , probably for a GCSE science project. 

You should have seen me in my cowboy outfit sporting TWO guns. I think I'd grown out of it by the time I was 14.

Seriously though, 14 is too young an age to be victim blaming.

No 14 year old drug dealer deserves to be killed.

Padders,

There's something evil at large in society. Respect for human life is missing. What is giving rise to this evil needs determining. When I was 14ys old I wasn't interested in drugs , knives, guns and killing other kids. I had the occasional Woodbine -and that was it.

Edited by petemcewan

8 minutes ago, petemcewan said:

There's something evil at large in society. Respect for human life is missing.

And its getting worse Pete.

On 13/01/2019 at 19:42, Jim Hardie said:

Seriously though, 14 is too young an age to be victim blaming.

Not really, if you're out dealing drugs, stealing things, riding mopeds without a licence and hanging out in a gang you're a criminal.

His family are in complete denial if they genuinely think he wasn't involved with gangs and crime.

On 13/01/2019 at 20:55, Mossway said:

No 14 year old drug dealer deserves to be killed.

In this country we don't believe any criminal deserves to be killed

Edited by geared

Live by the sword die by the sword.

when you follow a certain lifestyle you also have to take the consequences of living that type of lifestyle.

4 hours ago, Padders said:

And its getting worse Pete.

I'd have to agree. Human life seems to be worth less now than when I was a teenager. Back in the 90s I had friends whose Friday night wasn't complete without a punch up. If you go back - certainly the 70s and 80s and football hooliganism - you could say it was even worse. But it was fisty-cuffs- I don't recall any of my violence-fuelled friends or people I knew who would go out and be prepared to kill  someone. Give/receive a kicking - yes. But that's where it stopped. It's not the amount of violent crime - I'd bet it's lower overall - but the almost casual amount of death being dealt out.

Tinfoilhat/

Spot on. I was a teenager in the 60s but we did not go out with the intention of shooting or stabbing to death another kid.

There has to be a detectable source that engenders the -almost gleeful- desire to murder another person. 

| watched a programme recently -forgotten the name. it featured a murderous gang-

`wearing monkey masks, boasting about killing other "rivals".

Evil ! Pure Evil.