Latest stabbing in london

11 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

'He was a lovely, caring boy':

Mother of 14-year-old rammed off his bike and stabbed seven times insists he was NOT involved in drug crimes as pictures show him making a gangland gun sign and posing with cash

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6578647/Mothers-tears-14-year-old-murdered-cold-blood.html

Same story and photos in the Standard if you don't think the DM is making it up:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/knife-victim-jayden-moodie-14-was-excluded-from-school-weeks-before-he-was-killed-a4036306.html

jayden.jpg

Stabbing victim Jayden Moodie poses with bundles of cash and confessed to being a 'trapper boy' - slang for a drug runner - and may have been a victim of a feud between gangs, but his family said he had no affiliation with any local gangs

When I was 14 I had a BMX and £3.60 a week from my paper round.

But yet the 'media' showing him in a school uniform with a halo hovering over him. The media is so manipulative and scared of offending its unreal. They dare not show him as a drug dealer as that would be stereotyping black teens in London , not all are gansta only ones who get stabbed and do the stabbing. 

6 minutes ago, Eric_Collins said:

But yet the 'media' showing him in a school uniform with a halo hovering over him. The media is so manipulative and scared of offending its unreal. They dare not show him as a drug dealer as that would be stereotyping black teens in London , not all are gansta only ones who get stabbed and do the stabbing. 

I really don't think it matters all that much whether or not he was involved in crime; his families grief won't be any the less if he was or wasn't.

Re the bold - you've just massively contradicted yourself as several media sources have exactly that.

16 minutes ago, Halibut said:

I really don't think it matters all that much whether or not he was involved in crime; his families grief won't be any the less if he was or wasn't.

Re the bold - you've just massively contradicted yourself as several media sources have exactly that.

It does matter actually, initially the general public were being spun the  narrative  of a nice innocent boy being killed for no reason, now it is clear that he was involved in gangland crime, being a drug runner.

2 minutes ago, Hots on said:

It does matter actually, initially the general public were being spun the  narrative  of a nice innocent boy being killed for no reason, now it is clear that he was involved in gangland crime, being a drug runner.

So what difference does it make then?

According to his uncle he had recently moved down from Nottingham to London, and was excited by the prospect of starting a career in painting and decorating. Very sad that a young life has been cut so short.

8 minutes ago, Halibut said:

The difference being ...........    he wasn't an innocent schoolboy.

He was involved in drugs and gangs, and looking at his Facebook pictures he was proud of it.

Live like that and you get what you deserve  ...... although of course you wouldn't agree. !!

9 minutes ago, Halibut said:

The world has sympathy for genuine innocents getting caught up in violence, Damilola Taylor springs to mind; but as for those that want to play the gangster there's  less sympathy.

Just now, francypants said:

The difference being ...........    he wasn't an innocent schoolboy.

He was involved in drugs and gangs, and looking at his Facebook pictures he was proud of it.

Live like that and you get what you deserve  ...... although of course you wouldn't agree. !!

So you think a 14 year deserved it? He had it coming? He was knocked off his moped and repeatedly stabbed. I don't think anyone deserves that, least of all a child.

2 minutes ago, Halibut said:

So you think a 14 year deserved it? He had it coming? He was knocked off his moped and repeatedly stabbed. I don't think anyone deserves that, least of all a child.

An innocent child   .........    no !!

He was no innocent child.

1 minute ago, francypants said:

An innocent child   .........    no !!

He was no innocent child.

Children such as he need help and guidance rather than brutal murder. 

I think it's possible to mourn for a life cut short, whilst not agreeing with everything they did - especially as he was 14 and very possibly vulnerable & easily led. As Halibut said, his Mum & family are grieving

12 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Children such as he need help and guidance rather than brutal murder. 

The de-industrialisation of Britain by globalists coupled with the  chipping away of all the traditional social structures of discipline and family values by "progressives" like you over the years has ultimately lead to the sorry state of  society today.