Dancing on ice

On 08/01/2019 at 17:31, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I see a Mod has removed this from the General Discussion and put it in the "Entertainment Chat".  I have to disagree with who ever did the deed, Entertainment, are you having a giraffe.🤣

Angel1.

Well you sat through it!

Personally I think the programme could be improved by a few holes in the ice and some marauding polar bears.

16 hours ago, Longcol said:

Personally I think the programme could be improved by a few holes in the ice and some marauding polar bears.

And a couple of Eskimos trying Harpoon an Orka with Blonde hair.  we all know who that is.  :hihi:

20 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Well you sat through it!

I tend to watch the telly in the bedroom, and only watch the ice fiasco when her indoors shouts, that fat lass is on the screen. I get my little knowledge of ice dancing from Torvil and Dean, who I don't mind watching to be honest.

Angel1.

Torvil and Dean are going to be  dancing on ice this Sunday.  I don’t think they are bad for there age. I’m looking forward to seeing them dance again.

Edited by hauxwell

Well the overweight loudmouth  blonde did fall flat on her face but guess what? she's  still in it which is unfair to the better performers who have been voted out.

12 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

Well the overweight loudmouth  blonde did fall flat on her face but guess what? she's  still in it which is unfair to the better performers who have been voted out.

I saw a clip of that on Twitter. That was funny.

Whether you like G  Collins or not. It took a lot of guts to get straight back up after that fall, and carry on as though nothing had happened with a smile on her face.  

Not really, if you fall down, you get back up. It was the end of the routine so a little milking of the scenario with the smile and then tears after. It didnt take the others who stumbled or nearly fell a lot of guts to carry and complete their routine. 

If she gets through next week then a decent skater will go and thats not right.  

6 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Whether you like G  Collins or not. It took a lot of guts to get straight back up after that fall, and carry on as though nothing had happened with a smile on her face.  

She had no other choice, if she had laid there on the ice whimpering  she would have looked even more ridiculous. 

Not easy to put yourself out there when there are sizeist people ready to make jibes, I've not noticed any loudmouth behaviour, the audience are very supportive of her and the panel all said she has improved.  Give her a chance:)

You werent watching last week then when she acted like a brat 

Jason summed it up correctly this week. 

When you stop with "the GC" attitude and actually do some practise you improve. 

Its not sizest to say someone is a poor skater, you cant throw that accusation at people talking about Mark Little who is just as  bad a skater. You enter a competition based on ice dancing then you get judged on ice skating and dancing . She evidently cant take someone telling her that she isn't good at something.

Edited by sheffbag