Dancing on ice

Casual misogyny - a long time staple of SF - rears its ugly head once more...

1 hour ago, cressida said:

People can change, if they are allowed to

But she doesn't  want  to change, she loves being a diva, that's  what's  made her famous in the first place. She's  not become a 'celebrity ' by being a singer, actress  or an intellectual  but just by being a gobby chav.

2 hours ago, cressida said:

She has a TV show called Diva espana and "wrote" a book called How to be a Diva. She makes her money by being a "diva" (aka spoilt brat with no talent)

6 hours ago, cressida said:

I will change,  the channel that is !  The next time she is on TV.  Anyhow  you know the Renound saying a Leopard doesn't change its spots.  :hihi:

She is no doubt looking to do her usual - show her face and find an excuse to leave, and take the cash.  She always seems to get away with it anyway.  So everyone on DOI, including Holly, is expecting her to ditch.  Last week's dive of hers didn't do enough injury to get her out (not heard so far anyway) so we'll see if she falls more convincingly next time. She gives celebrity a bad name. (No I don't watch the show I just watched the dive clip.)

I do watch 'I'm A Celebrity', so had to watch her 'perform' on that. She gives obesity a bad name.

:hihi: Last week she went down on her belly like a Walrus chasing a Penguine :hihi:  people have only voted in the hope she does it again.  Tonight her fairytale theme should have been from Frozen because she never skated.  :hihi:

watched this last night, how is that talentless woman getting through. the next lowest skater got 50% more than she did.

Loved the fake tears as well along with the "i lost my confidence". All she did was fall on the. Strange how

Wes smashed his knee up and still got a 9 attempting a headbanger

Ryan has tore his muscle but still competing and trying his hardest

Jane faints on the ice during the dress rehearsal and still gets her highest score. 

It really was a shame that Saira and Mark had to leave this week (not just because hes a great bloke to talk to) because Collins is getting the public vote. What will happen this week? she gets below 15, everyone else is above 25 and she still carries on? 

3 hours ago, sheffbag said:

watched this last night, how is that talentless woman getting through. the next lowest skater got 50% more than she did.

Loved the fake tears as well along with the "i lost my confidence". All she did was fall on the. Strange how

Jane faints on the ice during the dress rehearsal and still gets her highest score. 

It really was a shame that Saira and Mark had to leave this week (not just because hes a great bloke to talk to) because Collins is getting the public vote. What will happen this week? she gets below 15, everyone else is above 25 and she still carries on? 

Yes I agree, there should be some sort of rule change as the genuine contestants  and the public are getting fed up with it. The same thing happens in Strickly  Come Dancing  where it seems to be a personality  contest.

it really should be the bottom one automatically in the skate off. 

23 hours ago, sheffbag said:

it really should be the bottom one automatically in the skate off. 

I feel sorry for the pro skater having to put with her  tantrums. :roll:

On 05/02/2019 at 10:57, sheffbag said:

People vote for her so they can watch her hit the ice with her face really hard. Again.

I've not watched this show for years but I saw the clip and it was funny. Took like a trooper though.