Dancing on ice

It is sizeist to make remarks on her shape and mock her,  she has improved and it's still early days, lets just wait and see - when someone falls flat on the face in front of everyone and it is seen as funny, well, we're not all like that thank goodness.

16 hours ago, cressida said:

It is sizeist to make remarks on her shape and mock her,  she has improved and it's still early days, lets just wait and see - when someone falls flat on the face in front of everyone and it is seen as funny, well, we're not all like that thank goodness.

The point is, she is like that.  She has a nasty gob just like  Katy Hopkins.  :roll:

17 hours ago, cressida said:

Agree with first part but she is the one putting herself out there and then getting stroppy when she is criticised for not putting the effort in.

And laughing at people falling down has been an aspect of comedy since the days of Laurel and Hardy / Harold Lloyd through Eric Sykes and Norman Wisdom to the Chuckle Brothers. I guess you don't laugh at programs like You've Been Framed then. 

She has acted like a spoilt brat, didnt put the effort in and reacted very badly when criticised. She is miles behind the other skaters because she hasn't been practising enough. 

1 hour ago, sheffbag said:

Agree with first part but she is the one putting herself out there and then getting stroppy when she is criticised for not putting the effort in.

And laughing at people falling down has been an aspect of comedy since the days of Laurel and Hardy / Harold Lloyd through Eric Sykes and Norman Wisdom to the Chuckle Brothers. I guess you don't laugh at programs like You've Been Framed then. 

She has acted like a spoilt brat, didnt put the effort in and reacted very badly when criticised. She is miles behind the other skaters because she hasn't been practising enough. 

Then let’s give her another chance.  She might just surprise you. 

I didnt think she acted like a spoilt child in the last show.

How she fell I’m surprised she didn’t hurt herself.  Had it been me I would have been laid on the floor in shock.

She  behaved the same on Im a Celeb.  She thinks she is bigger than what she is and Im not on about  her size,  she thinks she is some kind of big Movie Star or summat. She is a joke. :loopy:

Edited by PRESLEY

17 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Then let’s give her another chance.  She might just surprise you. 

I didnt think she acted like a spoilt child in the last show.

How she fell I’m surprised she didn’t hurt herself.  Had it been me I would have been laid on the floor in shock.

In Sundays show she showed what can actually happen if you follow the guidance of the people trying to coach and put some effort in. She was better but still awful in comparison to the other skaters and was scored accordingly.

Looked like she caught her toe pick on the fall which can happen.

TBH its the Towie fans and the people who want to see her fail keeping her in, its become like Strictly and X Factor in that the "joke" act gets gets kept in for a few weeks. If she doesn't go this week then something is wrong 

Presley summed it up quite well in the post above

On 30/01/2019 at 10:24, sheffbag said:

In Sundays show she showed what can actually happen if you follow the guidance of the people trying to coach and put some effort in. She was better but still awful in comparison to the other skaters and was scored accordingly.

Looked like she caught her toe pick on the fall which can happen.

TBH its the Towie fans and the people who want to see her fail keeping her in, its become like Strictly and X Factor in that the "joke" act gets gets kept in for a few weeks. If she doesn't go this week then something is wrong 

Presley summed it up quite well in the post above

Cheers Sheffbag.  Your post is  bang on the money.  :thumbsup:

I've only really seen her in this show, but I think Presley should have his own show as he appears to be able to read her mind:shocked:

I still believe she has a lot of support from the audience and voters

18 minutes ago, cressida said:

I've only really seen her in this show, but I think Presley should have his own show as he appears to be able to read her mind:shocked:

I have seen her on quite a few shows and she kicks off like a spoilt brat on every one.  She is very deluded,  she really does think she is a  big star.  As for my own show,   may I say thankyou for spotting real talent.  😍

Edited by PRESLEY

24 minutes ago, cressida said:

Of  course she has , that's  why she's  still in the show. There's  a lot of chavs out there.

11 hours ago, cressida said:

Have a quick look at the comments of the other people and then compare her attitude to that of Anne in this years show

People can change, if they are allowed to