Read all about it! idiot catches 120 bus.

Groose

The bickering can cease. Posts have been removed for this reason. Any further will result you in you account being suspended.

Message added by Groose

I think the woman was brave to capture the vid.

I would have been scared and upset especially as there were no others on board.

20 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Creepy was it a man ? Or was it just a couple who knew each other and decided to play a joke on who ever watched the video ? If he was carrying a blood soaked machete may have been a bit more convincing lol 

And then the joke was that she reported it to the police?

15 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Im not giving the bloke a break,  like I said if  I had been the driver I woulnt have let him on the bus plus I would have got my phone out and called the Police because you dont know what he is gonna do next.    Best be Safe than Sorry.  :help:

In the story it says he wasn't wearing it when he got on.

11 hours ago, dutch said:

How do you know its a guy?  Woman can wear a mask too.

Because the woman involved reported that it was a man, who had previously asked her unwarranted intrusive questions before putting on the mask.

It's like you all couldn't actually be bothered to read the article, thought you'd guess at the details and then form a reaction based on your guesswork.

What makes this even more creepy is that the incident coincided with the recent BBC 1 Luther series,  which featured a very nasty serial killer who also donned a mask and who murdered a woman on a bus.

Someone got killed on train by someone without a physical mask.

I see people with psychological masks every day, no need to wear a physical one.

Think you've gone full partridge today Dutch!

Very scary - if I was a woman I'd be petrified !