Read all about it! idiot catches 120 bus.

Vaati

The bickering can cease. Posts have been removed for this reason. Any further will result you in you account being suspended.

Message added by Vaati

If I had been the driver I wouldnt have let him get on the bus. :suspect:

The title to this thread is utterly vile. As for the bloke in question. He could very well have mental issues. Im not condoning him scaring anyone, if that was his intention but we just dont know. Give the guy a break.

25 minutes ago, K1Machine said:

The title to this thread is utterly vile. As for the bloke in question. He could very well have mental issues. Im not condoning him scaring anyone, if that was his intention but we just dont know. Give the guy a break.

Im not giving the bloke a break,  like I said if  I had been the driver I woulnt have let him on the bus plus I would have got my phone out and called the Police because you dont know what he is gonna do next.    Best be Safe than Sorry.  :help:

I guy in a mask talks to a woman on a bus. Did anything happen?.. So yes it's a non story and a boring one at that....

Edited by Event Horizo

12 minutes ago, Event Horizo said:

I guy in a mask talks to a woman on a bus. Did anything happen?.. So yes it's a non story and a boring one at that....

I wonder if you would feel the same if this was your Daughter, your Wife or your Girlfreind that this weirdo was talking to. It is a story,  its making people aware.  

4 hours ago, K1Machine said:

How do you know its a guy?  Woman can wear a mask too.

7 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Correct how do you know its not a couple of school girls messing around ? You never know what sex is hiding bbehind a burka either !

quite right could be a couple of school girls messing around in the name of social media ! 

Well according to The Star the Police have spoken to a man in his 30s about it.

1 hour ago, dutch said:

You are right, women can wear masks.

It is not exactly normal behaviour to ask a stranger on a bus personal questions then confront them wearing a rather sinister looking mask. The man clearly has ‘issues’ but that doesn’t make this ok and I think it’s right that behaviour like this is exposed and called out. In the original Facebook post it does sound like a man btw, but it doesn’t really make any difference - male or female it’s not acceptable.  It may not be as serious as say confronting someone with knife on bus but it’s the thin end of the wedge; if behaviour like this tolerated, more serious issues follow.

I think the woman was brave to capture the vid.

I would have been scared and upset especially as there were no others on board.

20 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Creepy was it a man ? Or was it just a couple who knew each other and decided to play a joke on who ever watched the video ? If he was carrying a blood soaked machete may have been a bit more convincing lol 

And then the joke was that she reported it to the police?

15 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Im not giving the bloke a break,  like I said if  I had been the driver I woulnt have let him on the bus plus I would have got my phone out and called the Police because you dont know what he is gonna do next.    Best be Safe than Sorry.  :help:

In the story it says he wasn't wearing it when he got on.

11 hours ago, dutch said:

Because the woman involved reported that it was a man, who had previously asked her unwarranted intrusive questions before putting on the mask.

It's like you all couldn't actually be bothered to read the article, thought you'd guess at the details and then form a reaction based on your guesswork.