Wilder insulting the fans? united v barnet

3 hours ago, BladeSteve said:

Blades obviously not interested in a cup run. The team selection gave it away slightly.

My 6-0 prediction looks a bit ludicrous now!

They are obviously focussing on the league, where they are looking really good for a promotion place, they don't need a cup run, look at the attendance. On the other hand, Wednesday could use a good cup run as they have little else going on. However, at this moment in time, the only South Yorkshire side to be 'definitely' through to the next round is Donny. So sad.

6 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

They are obviously focussing on the league, where they are looking really good for a promotion place, they don't need a cup run, look at the attendance. On the other hand, Wednesday could use a good cup run as they have little else going on. However, at this moment in time, the only South Yorkshire side to be 'definitely' through to the next round is Donny. So sad.

You get £3M (?) for winning the FA Cup. Promotion to the PL brings in around £100M.

Not sad - do the maths.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

You get £3M (?) for winning the FA Cup. Promotion to the PL reaps around £100M.

Do the maths.

If that's the case why throw Billy Sharp on for the last 10 risking injury in a match that's only going to win you 3 million?

26 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

If that's the case why throw Billy Sharp on for the last 10 risking injury in a match that's only going to win you 3 million?

Ask CW

30 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

I have just realised that they are non league ,what a disgrace.

A laughing stock

1 hour ago, SgtDave said:

Ask CW

Not my concern buddy, maybe the paying punters should be asking as he's giving out confused messages!

Losing at home to a mid table non league side is an absolute shocker however you try to dress up.

4 hours ago, SgtDave said:

You get £3M (?) for winning the FA Cup. Promotion to the PL brings in around £100M.

Not sad - do the maths.

You are agreeing with me and deriding my post at the same time. My "so sad" comment was about   the sorry representation of south Yorkshire teams in the 4th round if Wednesday lose their replay. I wasn't feeling sad for United in particular, I am a Wednesdayite, after all, lol, albeit a non-combatative and reasonable minded one. :)

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

You are agreeing with me and deriding my post at the same time. My "so sad" comment was about   the sorry representation of south Yorkshire teams in the 4th round if Wednesday lose their replay. I wasn't feeling sad for United in particular, I am a Wednesdayite, after all, lol, albeit a non-combatative and reasonable minded one. :)

If Donny Rovers were to be the only South Yorkshire team still in the cup at the 4th round, I wonder if that has ever happened before in this or any other universe, Good luck to Doncaster Rovers by the way.

8 hours ago, rogets said:

A laughing stock

If Neil Warnock had been the Blades' manager after that,  he might have been protesting to the FA as in 'Can we have a best of three'?

9 hours ago, SgtDave said:

Not sad - do the maths.

9 hours ago, SgtDave said:

Not sad - do the maths.

Yes but on winning and receiving the FA Cup the team can shake the hand of HM the Queen, money isn't everything.

11 hours ago, speedy69 said:

Not my concern buddy, maybe the paying punters should be asking as he's giving out confused messages!

If you're not concerned about all things United, why do you constantly post on United threads? Closet Blade or wind-up merchant?