Wilder insulting the fans? united v barnet

8 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

You are agreeing with me and deriding my post at the same time. My "so sad" comment was about   the sorry representation of south Yorkshire teams in the 4th round if Wednesday lose their replay. I wasn't feeling sad for United in particular, I am a Wednesdayite, after all, lol, albeit a non-combatative and reasonable minded one. :)

I'm not deriding your post at all - that was not my intention.

If you look at the bottom 4 teams in the PL and the top 4 in the Championship, you'll notice that they're all out of the FA Cup. This tells me all I need to know.

The 'sad' aspect is that the prestige of winning the cup (60's, 70's etc) has long since been overtaken by the thing that is currently ruining the game - money.

14 hours ago, St Petre said:

I forgot Danny Williams.

I loved him singing Moon River.

7 hours ago, St Petre said:

If Neil Warnock had been the Blades' manager after that,  he might have been protesting to the FA as in 'Can we have a best of three'?

Yes but on winning and receiving the FA Cup the team can shake the hand of HM the Queen, money isn't everything.

Really !!

41 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

I'm not deriding your post at all - that was not my intention.

If you look at the bottom 4 teams in the PL and the top 4 in the Championship, you'll notice that they're all out of the FA Cup. This tells me all I need to know.

The 'sad' aspect is that the prestige of winning the cup (60's, 70's etc) has long since been overtaken by the thing that is currently ruining the game - money.

You are right money will in some way destroy our game.As for the match the Blades got exactly what they deserved now't.They showed no respect for Barnet it was possibly the worst showing from a Blades team since Wilder has been in charged.At least us fans know the depth of the squad on standby which is scary  if that was a sample.We Blades keep going on about performances being good but this one was dire.I think Wilder needs some new squad players  because it is obvious these are not good enough.Having said that this is what makes the cup worth watching.When watching the small clubs take on the big guys we always want an upset don't we ?well it was our turn this year to cop it.

By the way watching Fulham taking on little Oldham on the box it is apparent the premium clubs have not changed since we were there all those years ago.Fulham diving and cheating their way through this tie was so obvious to the neutral watching ,even the ref booked two of their players for acting but what was alarming was when they cheated their way to a penalty it was allowed after being scrutinized on the video replay which clearly showed the defender did not touch the guy.Is this another case of premiership dodgy decisions ?Well justice was done because the keeper saved it.I was half expecting the ref to order it to be taken again.Well done Oldham you did well even if you were up against the usual dodgy prem refs.

Good post pet.

VAR evidence was totally ignored.

It's very worrying for the game when we are using people who can't see as a judging panel. 

Listened to it on the radio couldn’t quite believe it,from the commentary it was obvious United weren’t up for it,I’m not a huge footie fan but felt the disgrace that’s been mentioned in this thread,well done Barnet.

Much ado about nothing this. Amusing all these Wednesday fans falling over themselves to get some cheer from what has been a car crash season

15 hours ago, speedy69 said:

Not my concern buddy, maybe the paying punters should be asking as he's giving out confused messages!

You always have a lot to say over something that's "not my concern". You're just a wind up merchant !

8 hours ago, SgtDave said:

If you're not concerned about all things United, why do you constantly post on United threads? Closet Blade or wind-up merchant?

4 hours ago, kevvy said:

You always have a lot to say over something that's "not my concern". You're just a wind up merchant !

A lot of Unitedites seem to not like my views but choose to ignore more derisive posts from other Owls, almost as if you've been getting your heads together 😒

i seen united a few times in the fa cup 10 changes theres no way they can get going  at all   the bigeer picture is the strength in depth  ill forgive  dowell and  bryan  but the rest were garbage  freeman looks a shadow of his player he was  moore shocking  clark disinterestered 

9 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

A lot of Unitedites seem to not like my views but choose to ignore more derisive posts from other Owls, almost as if you've been getting your heads together 😒

Other Owls don't start threads about United games just to get a reaction. The only reaction is the removal of the thread.

Closet Blade or wind-up merchant?

Probably both.

18 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

Other Owls don't start threads about United games just to get a reaction. The only reaction is the removal of the thread.

Closet Blade or wind-up merchant?

Probably both.

3 Years since I last started a thread about a United game and that's because Unitedites couldn't be bothered.

Witch-hunt anyone?

10 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

3 Years since I last started a thread about a United game and that's because Unitedites couldn't be bothered.

Witch-hunt anyone?

Here's a clue:

Try not to make every post either a dig or an attempt to start an argument .

Mix it up a bit.

As for yesterdays match, we can't sugar coat that .... it were embarrassing and to be fair Wilder told it how it was