In the past Hermes have lost 2 of my parcels!!

They've had an Amazon return of mine for 8 days now, and it still says "on its way"

That's it, zero updates for 8 days!

I've been waiting for a delivery from Aldi who are using Hermes for 18 days when Aldi said 3 to 7 days. I keep looking on the Hermes tracking site twice now it said it was out for delivery I waited in all day but no delivery came sooo annoying 😒 . I keep sending emails to aldi, got a reply to the first one 7 days later otherwise its just automated replys. 😩  I have been asking for my money back but just no reply.  I am not waiting in again stuff 'em

Extremely rubbish service, communication is diabolical and the Hermes tracking is the biggest joke.

I think i need to report it to some consumer watch dog if such thing  exists

How did you pay for it? Because with methods such as PayPal you get protection against that sort of thing and can try and claim your money back.

Credit card, i don't know if there is any protection with it might have to look into it, used paypal before to sort out dispute they are very good and definitely my preferred way of paying online. 

You don't expect to have to fight and take action against companies like Aldi for failure to supply purchased goods, the biggest issue has to be the fact you are just being ignored and if it is Hermes fault it is still down to Aldi to use a decent delivery company.

I have sent several parcels with them as its easy for me to take them to the drop off point at City Road and had no problem whatsoever. Sold something on ebay last Friday, dropped it off on Saturday and it was delivered on wednesday. I was worried last week though as I had to return a faulty monitor to ebuyer and because of its size and weight had it picked up. The young woman who came to collect the next day was not happy about the size or weight (10k) and moaned that she didn't have much space left as her CAR :shocked: was nearly full already.

I’ve used Hermes in the past to send charity parcels and had quite good service from home collections to delivery. However in the last couple of months the charity forum members nationwide are reporting issues with both collection and delivery. I couldn’t log into the website and requested link for password change which didn’t work either. After 2 weeks I’ve still had no reply to my complaint 

Used them once never arrived despite them having said they sent if three times seems to have the worst reputation if you read trustpilot hundreds of bad reviews.

Guest makapaka

You can get cream for it - don’t worry.

Guest busdriver1
On 14/12/2019 at 11:46, Jamesy19 said:

Cannot get my head round why companies still use them. 

I use them a lot and have had no problems with them, they are competitive and in my experience very reliable. Sounds to me like there is an issue with the Sheffield area not nationally. I do not post to Sheffield so have not encountered any of this first hand but if you want rally bad service try yodel. They are truly bad and I suspect employ several ex royal mail staff as they do the same thing royal mail do, i.r. post a while you were out card and dont have the parcel on the van. I have caught both of them out for that numerous times. I now contact businesses and specify my order is dependant on them NOT using yodel. Royal mail is not really an issue now as they have effectively priced themselves out of most businesses pockets.