Gary madine sufc bound?

On 09/01/2019 at 11:32, petcharlie said:

Congratulations Hots one of the very few predictions on here to have come true.Mind you hots you are one of the few sensible ones from the dark side .Your posts are always worth taking seriously. 

Cheers Pet.

Have a butchers at my latest 'vision' that infiltrated my head last night.

It's on the Hull thread.

I think I'm slowly being possessed!

OOOOeer!

I don't believe it for one second, but if it comes true, I'm off to Mongolia or somewhere!

6 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Cheers Pet.

Have a butchers at my latest 'vision' that infiltrated my head last night.

It's on the Hull thread.

I think I'm slowly being possessed!

OOOOeer!

I don't believe it for one second, but if it comes true, I'm off to Mongolia or somewhere!

Ha poor old Hots are you sure you are feeling alright mate I am getting worried about you go and have a lie down mate.put a wet towel over your head mate you must have a temperature.By the way between just me and you have you had any lotto numbers flash up?

23 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Ha poor old Hots are you sure you are feeling alright mate I am getting worried about you go and have a lie down mate.put a wet towel over your head mate you must have a temperature.By the way between just me and you have you had any lotto numbers flash up?

He"s developed the Rogets syndrome, me thinks.

22 hours ago, petcharlie said:

22 hours ago, Padders said:

He"s developed the Rogets syndrome, me thinks.

Na'then chaps!

So my vision was exactly what I thought it was .................... a right loada tripe.

No Lotto numbers flashed up (I don't bet on a 20+ million to 1 shot anyway)

Any one who does the Lottery must be a million times more ready for a Psychiatrist than you both think I am.  20odd million to one! I ask yer!

There's more chance of Hull having their 3 goals chalked off than winning the Lottery, but idiots continue to throw money at it.

Just to let you know, my health is absolutely fine and there's no need whatsoever for a visit from the White Coat Brigade.

I predicted a loss for Wednesday and a win for the Blades.

Quite intelligent really.

I hope you both have a good day! :thumbsup:

On 08/01/2019 at 14:51, Hotmale 1954 said:

Back in 2017,  Bolton V United thread, I claimed that Madine wanted to play for United.

Hey Ho! Not often I'm right, but I was spot on that day.

Mystic Hots!

Hotty, he has been an admirer for a long time, when he played for SWFC he used to come to watch our games, I think they even did a piece in "The Star" about it. 

On 08/01/2019 at 17:50, speedy69 said:

Congratulations for being the best team in Sheffield for 1 and a half season's out of 120, you must be thrilled!

Even you can't believe that.   

9 hours ago, Grappler said:

Hotty, he has been an admirer for a long time, when he played for SWFC he used to come to watch our games, I think they even did a piece in "The Star" about it. 

He was very good friends with Harry Maguire, thats perhaps the reason.

On 13/01/2019 at 12:46, Grappler said:

He didn't have a lot to admire back then Graps, but he definitely should  be keen to move in and get stuck in now.

CW appears to be a good bloke to play for.

I reckon Madine could fire you to the Premier League.

He wasn't called 'Goal Machine' for nowt. 

On 08/01/2019 at 08:21, Albert smith said:

What is not noticed very much about Madine is that he is a very good holder of the ball , A target man who can lay off for others to score , All that is missed due people thinking he is an out and out centre forward .

What did I tell you.

He's one helluva big unit. The most similar player I can think of is ex-Everton Duncan Ferguson who ironically had his issues off the pitch. 

26 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

He's one helluva big unit. The most similar player I can think of is ex-Everton Duncan Ferguson who ironically had his issues off the pitch. 

So let me get this right, your comparing Madine with Duncan Ferguson on one game and 2 goals?

9 hours ago, speedy69 said:

So let me get this right, your comparing Madine with Duncan Ferguson on one game and 2 goals?

I've read an re-read my post and cannot see any evidence that I'm comparing the two players based upon their goal scoring records.

The phrase 'helluva big unit' meant I was referring to the physical aspects of both Ferguson and Madine.

I realise things are not easy for you at present but why not just try taking a day off from sparking an argument over something that's not there. 

5 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

I've read an re-read my post and cannot see any evidence that I'm comparing the two players based upon their goal scoring records.

The phrase 'helluva big unit' meant I was referring to the physical aspects of both Ferguson and Madine.

I realise things are not easy for you at present but why not just try taking a day off from sparking an argument over something that's not there. 

Hé sees what he wants to see it's called selective abstraction