Gary madine sufc bound?

16 hours ago, barry-333 said:

He was at the Lane today,    pity he was not on the pitch

I agree he could have decked a few Barnet players for us.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:41 PM, Runningman said:

Well I'll go to foot of our stairs ( Sheffield saying )

Apologies soad, something could happen, but I am not in agreement !!

No worries pal.

I would imagine there's a good chance he'll be on the bench on Saturday.An "interesting" reception awaits the thug when he gets sent out to warm up! He's got some balls if nowt else.

The only way he's got a chance of ever being accepted by the majority is if he gives 110% every game like Geary and Creswell did ,or if he scores the winner in front of the Kop at Hillsborough and celebrates.:)

It's a risk with his off field issues but if he can keep himself out of trouble United could be a good team for him to go to with your style of play. It wouldn't surprise me if knocks a few in for you

4 hours ago, cmonkes said:

No risk what so ever really if you look at the way Wilder runs a football club.

Madine won't be allowed to have an ego about him at the lane. First time he steps out of line on or off the pitch, he will be put into touch or won't get near the dressing room. Wilder doesnt do individuals, he does Sheffield United. Big time charlies get nowhere under his management as does lack of discipline.

If there is anything Wilder likes it is players who have a point to prove for whatever reason. Players who have the bit between their teeth and probably a bit of correctly channeled feistiness and character. He doesn't do cocky but he does allow and expect players to express thenselves on the pitch.

This squad of players are an army. The get along with eachother on and ofd the pitch. They fight for eachother and run through walls for eachother. If Madine makes an enemy of one, he will become enemy of all. Truth be said though I reckon Madine will thrive in the environment we have to offer him.

Didn't see much 'running through walls' on Sunday?

What is not noticed very much about Madine is that he is a very good holder of the ball , A target man who can lay off for others to score , All that is missed due people thinking he is an out and out centre forward .

Edited by Albert smith

Back in 2017,  Bolton V United thread, I claimed that Madine wanted to play for United.

Hey Ho! Not often I'm right, but I was spot on that day.

Mystic Hots!

7 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I'm glad that one game featuring the reserves team has finally given you guys something to hold on to.

It must be difficult being the expensive, embarrassing, second best team in the city?

He was more of a hanful against us than most of the big names that we have come up agaimst this season. If he plays for us, like he has done against us, then I can't see him doing too bad. 

Congratulations for being the best team in Sheffield for 1 and a half season's out of 120, you must be thrilled!

5 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Back in 2017,  Bolton V United thread, I claimed that Madine wanted to play for United.

Mystic Hots!

Fair play with that prediction:thumbsup: , i didn't see it coming.

All we need now is for Gary Megson to take over from Wilder and the world will have gone truly mad.

While Madine was serving his ban,he used drink up stocksbridge with Harry Maguire,both went in silver fox EVERY weekend,ventured into red grouse a few times to play snooker,proper comedy act as well,they were quite popular up here around that time,neither were brave enough to go in Friendship though LOL

20 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Mystic Hots!

Congratulations Hots one of the very few predictions on here to have come true.Mind you hots you are one of the few sensible ones from the dark side .Your posts are always worth taking seriously. 

I have just read that a Owls fan has burnt his owls shirt with Madine printed on it .A real drama queen if ever there was one ,he did not look as if he was a child he looked grown up.Must have plenty of cash when you think how much they cost.Anyway owls fans are not on their own being upset by this signing,plenty of Blades fans need convincing to.