Car-less boot sale - ponds forge isc

Come along to the Ponds Forge 'Car-less Boot Sale' - a table top sale taking place in the Sports Hall on Sunday 20th January 2019! 

If you're in need of a post-Christmas clear out, why not register for a table to sell your pre-loved items*, or just come along to browse the tables and bag yourself a bargain! 

Food and refreshments will be served on site on the day. 

Price: £10 per table (£5 per additional table, max 2 tables per holder) 

Times:
General Public: 7am - 1pm
Stallholders: 5am - 7am set-up time, 1pm-2pm down time

To find out more or to book your space 
CALL 0114 2232400
EMAIL info@ponds-forge.co.uk 

*T&Cs apply

Edited by Polly Edmondson

Your Facebook post regarding this event has been deleted. Does this mean that the event is cancelled?

How sad that Polly Edmondson marketing and PR assistant for SIV didn't think to update the places she had advertised it with the fact it had been cancelled!

I turned up and was told that only one person booked a table!   Couldn't even run a jumble sale!  I suppose I should not be surprised for Sheffield.

You will see that I enquired  on here on Jan 11th when I saw that the post advertising the event on facebook had been deleted, asking if it had been cancelled. There was no reply. So I took it that it was off, and didn't attempt to go. Fully agree with Avalunche- pathetic PR and advertising!