Big lips and botox. why?

18 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Was it Leslie Ash a few years ago who's trout pout went horribly wrong and ended up looking like a cod on steroids. Why did she even think about this procedure, she is a bonny lass without any enhancements.

Angel1. 

Yes it was and yes she is, a very pretty woman...does anyone remember when Lynn Perrie  (from Rotherham) had it done many many years ago when she was a TV star…(Corrie)...she was dumped from the show very quickly and dis-appeared altogether …..

I must agree, I find it looks awful. It makes otherwise attractive women look like Donald Duck, or someone who has been smacked in the face with a cricket bat. Ugh.

Im glad I was young a long time ago! I understand why people make the effort to look their best, but the lengths that some go to now seems extreme.  Especially the lip fillers.  

6 hours ago, euclid said:

Yes it was and yes she is, a very pretty woman...does anyone remember when Lynn Perrie  (from Rotherham) had it done many many years ago when she was a TV star…(Corrie)...she was dumped from the show very quickly and dis-appeared altogether …..

Aye, now you mention it I remember. The end of her TV career for what a pair of thick lips.

Angel1.

And while we are discussing daft things "celebs" do, what about the uber uber uber white teeth, that Rylan guy, I have to put sunglasses on to look at him.

Angel1.

19 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

And while we are discussing daft things "celebs" do, what about the uber uber uber white teeth, that Rylan guy, I have to put sunglasses on to look at him.

Angel1.

I put a blindfold and earmuffs on when he is on telly.  :hihi:

On 1/4/2019 at 11:11 AM, euclid said:

Alien abduction, I hope. :clap:

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:11 AM, euclid said:

Yes I remember it well. 

Although it was noticeable that her lips had been altered, looking back now it's hardly a big deal when the show regularly changes actors for the same character - Nick Tilsley has been played by 3 characters, Tracy Barlow by 2 characters. And that's just off the top of my head!

I think they just wanted rid of Ivy's character. Shame really, I think it was in the mid 1990s Coronation Street really lost it's sparkle and became a sensationalist and poorly written soap. I don't bother with it now.

There was a woman last week on celebrity chase with fish lips really made her look terrible

On 1/3/2019 at 12:26 PM, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Here is a a good one to chew over while noshing your lunch. Why oh why do Ladies disfigure themselves by having injections to make their lips huge. Same with their faces, injections to remove lines and crows feet which leave their faces frozen. Some are even having "butt implants" to make their backsides HUGE. 

I respect their right to do what they want with their body, but why do they do it, voluntary disfiguring themselves. 

Angel1.

I read the title as "Big lips and buttox"

I think I should go to Spec Savers.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 12:52 PM, euclid said:

Another one i'd like to know..is why do they insist on wearing jeans with the legs ripped to shreds🤔🤔..it seem the more rips the more in fashion they are,.i have a few pair of jeans with big holes in the knee's....from crawling about in the garage....i've often thought of putting them on e-bay...the other "fashion statement" seems to be looking as tho' they have just gargled in Dulux  Brilliant White..it looks unnatural and silly,it always reminds me of the episode in "Friends" when Ross had his teeth whitened....but this applies to both sexes of course, but it does look more ridiculous on a male.😁

The only time I've worn ripped jeans was the ones that actually ripped through at the knees naturally. I refuse to buy ones that are deliberately ripped :D

They were so comfy I was gutted when they ripped in the bum and I could no longer wear them 😢

Besides the thick trout like lips, have also noticed their eyebrows .? They are so thick and arched they look like they are permanently asking a question.!

In the 60s, Twiggy era the finer the eyebrow the better, they were called baby doll eyebrows. Now they are more like Incredible Hulk eyebrows or even Frankenstein  eyebrows.

Oh if only they could see themselves from an outsiders eyes.