Swfc v luton

It seems to me that Bruce has lost the dressing room before he's even got here. Shocking performance.

Is it too late to talk to Jokanavic?

God help us.

12 hours ago, owl.66 said:

He's not related to Madine his he 🌝👍

It's his sister.😁

A very dull game but the fact that Lutons keeper was MOTM tells a story, the Owls played ok LT didn't really threaten, just one of those days when it doesn't go in, a match sharp Winnall would have won the game with his second half chance.

Definitely a tie worth winning now but it would be so SWFC like to lose out.

They came and did a job  on us ,even though we never really got going for one reason or another.  Now both teams know what the reward is for winning and should be up for it, so lets have a go. Even though it,s probably just for delaying the inevitable for another round. It,s going to be close but i will take a win on penalties.

1 hour ago, ALAN 58 said:

They came and did a job  on us ,even though we never really got going for one reason or another.  Now both teams know what the reward is for winning and should be up for it, so lets have a go. Even though it,s probably just for delaying the inevitable for another round. It,s going to be close but i will take a win on penalties.

I agree, they created very little possibly hoping to do a job at home, a good day out for the travelling fans if we can get through.

owls will have to defend better than at Hull, that third goal on Saturday  was a joke Bannan just stood there and watched!