Swfc v luton

the FA cup is here,we need to get to the next round

Think Luton be up for this they won't give in a draw will be a gud result for them. Think you may need to win this lve a friend in luton whos coming up there confident of getting something.. 

With the Owls gaining a bit of momentum I'd pretty much stick with the team that started v Birmingham, make it a good game.

Why are they playing at 12.30? Utd are playing on Sunday so not as though there will be any trouble with 4 sets of fans in town. Seven matches kick off at 12:30, five at 5:30 and ten matches at 3:00pm have these times been picked by the TV companies?

Edited by iansheff

16 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Why are they playing at 12.30? Utd are playing on Sunday so not as though there will be any trouble with 4 sets of fans in town. Seven matches kick off at 12:30, five at 5:30 and ten matches at 3:00pm have these times been picked by the TV companies?

Even though this is a cup tie and i suppose it,s an agreement between , TV, SPONSORS, POLICE ,  then the clubs as to K.O times . It is the reason i gave up my season ticket , for me games should KICK-OFF at 3-00pm on a saturday  with the occassional game in midweek otherwise   that game gets a miss. RANT OVER.  

Could understand it if Utd were playing but they playing Sunday, unless Sky are going to show matches on the red button and think that 22 matches would be too many.

just searched and it appears Sky are not showing any matches.

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-fa-cup-football-on-tv.html

Edited by iansheff

Would be nice to have a good cup run, new management team, players giving it there all, fans  behind them, why not  lets give it a go.  No doubt Luton will be up for it but we should have enough to see them off. Owls 2-1.

Luton will be bringing upto 4.500 after selling over 3.600 tickets with additional  tickets given. 

Also seen the north will be offering seats now at the top due to demand could be quite a decent crowd ..

Edited by owl.66

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Luton will be bringing upto 4.500 after selling over 3.600 tickets with additional  tickets given. 

Also seen the north will be offering seats now at the top due to demand could be quite a decent crowd ..

Set me straight, will those 'extra' North Stand seats be going to Luton fans ?

Edited by St Petre
Add

23 hours ago, St Petre said:

Set me straight, will those 'extra' North Stand seats be going to Luton fans ?

No m8 , owls fans ,the bottom half was only to be used but the demand for tickets was unexpected .

Tbh Seen where I wrote it wrong

Edited by owl.66

So the fixtures were split for overseas broadcasters, never mind about the supporters of the English clubs as long as the FA can make some money.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/why-fa-tv-deal-has-forced-sheffield-wednesday-to-play-luton-at-lunchtime-slot-on-saturday-1-9520436

Just seen Luton have sold 4,219 for the game, its a great following.