Price "hike" greggs

16 minutes ago, taxman said:

Greggs are also responsible for immigration and the great Zionist Conspiracy. The vegan sausage roll just confirmed things for these set of nutjobs.

hahaha saw that pic yesterday so funny, so ironic they were kettled in outside a greggs, so many funny memes etc

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:17 PM, Eric_Collins said:

Greggs in Barnsley last one I've been in. I have to say for the size of Barnsley town centre there must be about 5 or more. The 'festive' politically correct not to offend title applied to the Christmas dinner pastie I have to say was very very nice.

Of course there are lots of Greggs in Barnsley.  It - along with Rotherham - is in the top three fattest places in the UK.

5 hours ago, bendix said:

Of course there are lots of Greggs in Barnsley.  It - along with Rotherham - is in the top three fattest places in the UK.

I wouldn't know about Rotherham or Sheffield as the price to venture to shop is too much. We got to Barnsley as its free to park in council parking on Saturdays.