Price "hike" greggs

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

True , lucky you wernt dissin mi Pasties.  :hihi:

I would never diss your pasties boss....ever.

55 minutes ago, mickey finn said:

I would never diss your pasties boss....ever.

That'll do for me!  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Oops!  Here we go.   I keep forgetting how many types of Experts we have on the Forum.  We are so lucky for their infinate wisdom.  What would we do with out them.  :suspect:

Greggs sausage rolls are nice, supermarket rolls are <removed>. From another forum sausage roll expert, something I do know about, maybe pies anall.

Edited by nikki-red

Guest makapaka

Great distraction from the rail fare hike in the north against the freeze in rail fares in London.

just publicise vegan sausage rolls!!!

To be honest I think Greggs is over rated and over priced.  My favourite place to eat when in town was a little cafe called the Attic in the 70s.  Tucked away in  a little alleyway  of the high street, around the corner from the Dove and Rainbow.  Ham Salad on French it was flippin massive and only about 50p.  I reckon the people who called on their lunch hour needed two hours, one hour queing because of the popularity of the place and an hour to flippin eat it.  :hihi:

15 hours ago, lottiecass said:

Greggs sausage rolls are nice, supermarket rolls are <removed>. From another forum sausage roll expert, something I do know about, maybe pies anall.

23 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

How much are the sausage rolls each at greggs on the moor?    I think I would  walk a bit further down the moor and buy a pack of six from Sainsburys for about 30 bob.  :roll:

What about the   Proper Pasty Co. on Pinstone street across from the Peace gardens..but watchout for the pigeons if eating it over there...😉

15 minutes ago, euclid said:

What about the   Proper Pasty Co. on Pinstone street across from the Peace gardens..but watchout for the pigeons if eating it over there...😉

I would take my chances eating among the Pidgeons rather than sit in the Peace gardens considering the amount of idiots who walk through there. :thumbsup:

On 1/2/2019 at 1:03 PM, melthebell said:

Prolly to pay for the new Vegan sausage rolls they are adding to the product range

i tried one today, i didn't realise vegans were so tasty.

Greggs in Barnsley last one I've been in. I have to say for the size of Barnsley town centre there must be about 5 or more. The 'festive' politically correct not to offend title applied to the Christmas dinner pastie I have to say was very very nice.

On Wednesday, January 02, 2019 at 9:54 PM, makapaka said:

Great distraction from the rail fare hike in the north against the freeze in rail fares in London.

just publicise vegan sausage rolls!!!

I didn't know greggs had put the rail fares up too, the swines

9 hours ago, melthebell said:

I didn't know greggs had put the rail fares up too, the swines

Greggs are also responsible for immigration and the great Zionist Conspiracy. The vegan sausage roll just confirmed things for these set of nutjobs.

13 minutes ago, taxman said:

Greggs are also responsible for immigration and the great Zionist Conspiracy. The vegan sausage roll just confirmed things for these set of nutjobs.

who cares, their breakfast deal is ace :)