Price "hike" greggs

Once again use of percentages to tell us about the "massive price hike" in Greggs.  I mean a bacon roll and coffee goes up by 10p and all the papers go insane.  

Its really good value anyway I dont see what the problem is:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/read-this/greggs-price-rise-customers/

Prolly to pay for the new Vegan sausage rolls they are adding to the product range

I'm sure the masses will continue to buy them,there must be something appealing to attract so many.

How much are the sausage rolls each at greggs on the moor?    I think I would  walk a bit further down the moor and buy a pack of six from Sainsburys for about 30 bob.  :roll:

I was surprised to see Yum-Yums in Greggs were now 70p each. This compares to 42p about three years ago. This is a 66% increase! I think Greggs have realised that they are in rip-off Britain.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

How much are the sausage rolls each at greggs on the moor?    I think I would  walk a bit further down the moor and buy a pack of six from Sainsburys for about 30 bob.  :roll:

Yeah and they will taste crap.

24 minutes ago, mickey finn said:

Yeah and they will taste crap.

Oops!  Here we go.   I keep forgetting how many types of Experts we have on the Forum.  We are so lucky for their infinate wisdom.  What would we do with out them.  :suspect:

pound bakery is way better any way

42 minutes ago, Ghozer said:

pound bakery is way better any way

Maybe but instead of increasing the price, pound bakery after all, the pasties and majority of other stuff is now a lot smaller instead.

51 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Oops!  Here we go.   I keep forgetting how many types of Experts we have on the Forum.  We are so lucky for their infinate wisdom.  What would we do with out them.  :suspect:

Calm down big hitter, its only a sausage roll.

55 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

We would have to rely on armchair sausage roll experts if there were no Sheffield forum sausage roll experts.

16 minutes ago, mickey finn said:

Calm down big hitter, its only a sausage roll.

True , lucky you wernt dissin mi Pasties.  :hihi: