Ms word to pdf/xps conversion issues

Hi i am trying to convert some files from Word to XPS document and some texts disappears. I have tried doing the same to PDF too and the same issue occurs. Any help will be appreciated.  Willing to pay someone to convert the 17 documents i have. 07772917196

Have you had any joy with this?  What version of Microsoft Word do you have?

Do you require XPS format, or will PDF also suffice?

hi not had any joy. i am using Word 2010. any PDF or XPS will suffice

Have you tried "printing" to a PDF file rather than "saving as" a PDF file? Use the normal print options but change the print destination to "Microsoft print to PDF". You may get a message that you are trying to print outside the print area or you might even succeed in the task.

Edited by max

I havn't tried that. Just been looking at that option and i can't seem to located the Print location to change. All i see is the printer setup  and print settings without the destination option

There should be a little down arrow next to the name of your printer, along from where it says ready.

hi thank you for getting back to me. i have located print to pdf. i have tried what you suggested and all the missing text has been converted, the only thing missing now is all the page numberings :(

I had a look and the only thing I found was 

I've only seen this problem of disappearing page numbers once, and it was fixed by removing all page numbers and adding them again.

Not much help when you've 17 documents, I'm afraid.

thank you so much for your help though. page numbering is not as big an issue as losing  text so i will re-number the pages

For future reference you might want to consider Master PDF Editor for Windows - the non-commercial for GNU/Linux used to work flawlessly in GNU/Linux - now it is watermarked unless you fork out for a licence - might be worth considering for future use.

https://code-industry.net

Edited by swarfendor437