As the year comes to a close, what really got your goat?

Leeds.

Never seen the point in it............................................

12 hours ago, despritdan said:

People who buy more food than they need then throw half of it away. You see them at the supermarket checkouts with their trolleys stacked halfway up to the ceiling because they grab anything which takes their fancy, rather than thinking about how much they can eat before the eat by date expires. The natural world is being destroyed to provide farm and grazing land to provide food that gets thrown away.

This winds me up . Saw them panic buying in run up to christmas , buying enough food to survive through a  nuclear war, when the shops were only shut one day . Pathetic. 

People who complain that their way of life is being taken from them, who complain that their culture is being eroded and anyone who blames their woes on someone else.

20 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Idiots who sit in the middle of motorways when lane one is empty.

And all British politicians. They’re an embarrassment.

Beats go and play with the traffic on a motorway. :help:

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

Local banks closing down.!

Aye, got to agree with this 110%.

Angel1.

31 minutes ago, max said:

People who complain that their way of life is being taken from them, who complain that their culture is being eroded and anyone who blames their woes on someone else.

Hmmm... :huh:

... so basically, just about everyone on the forum then? ;)

Shops being open Christmas Day and Boxing Day.  ( Our local McColls was open both days )

Every household these days have fridges and freezers unlike when I was little they didn't exist but our parents managed very well.  Nowadays it's all about money, money, money and little thought about staff.

Obviously there are always going to be people who are required to work during Christmas such as the emergency services, NHS staff and care workers etc  but retail staff  ?  

I don't work in retail but feel sorry for the people who do.  Wherever possible people should be able to look forward to being off on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

Cyclists.  They dont follow the highway code. They dont contribute enough to all the dozens of cycle lanes that spring up around the city and seem to think that all car drivers are evil.   I dont see the point in them to  be honest.

People that start a topic on the forum and ask for a reply and then not acknowledge it. It happens a lot on here.😡

1 hour ago, alan p said:

People that start a topic on the forum and ask for a reply and then not acknowledge it. It happens a lot on here.😡

Don't worry, I've been reading the replies!