Margaret dennison (darnall) born 1922 and sister barbara speechley born 1925

I have been looking for any information on Margaret Baxter Born 1922 and lived at number 11 Dolphin Street Darnall , Barbarba, s married name was Dennison.

Margaret had a sister called Barbara .. born 1925 and her married name was Speechley.

My mother had fond memories of Margaret , and I think at one time  she lived on Station Road Catcliffe , and her dad was the old Catcliffe Train Station Master .

Any information would be appreciated , we would like to know just out of interest if they had a happy life and went on to have children ..thats all .

1 hour ago, Beer Barrel said:

I have been looking for any information on Margaret Baxter Born 1922 and lived at number 11 Dolphin Street Darnall , Barbarba, s married name was Dennison.

Margaret had a sister called Barbara .. born 1925 and her married name was Speechley.

My mother had fond memories of Margaret , and I think at one time  she lived on Station Road Catcliffe , and her dad was the old Catcliffe Train Station Master .

Any information would be appreciated , we would like to know just out of interest if they had a happy life and went on to have children ..thats all .

I have a bit more information .. It seems there are connections with Shiregreen and the Norfolk Park ?

Hi there, we have recently learned that Margaret was married to my grandfather but sadly died during childbirth. My dad saw your post recently but didn't know how to reply so asked me to look out for it. We never knew Margaret as my grandfather Ron remarried my grandma Joyce Jackson (not sure if you also knew her). My dad, indeed all of us would love any information you could share too! Hope that has helped.

Edited by Dendo01

My grandma Joyce lived on Norfolk Park and my grandfather grew up at Attercliffe. They moved to Shiregreen when the started pulling down the houses on Attercliffe.

Edited by Dendo01

On 01/09/2019 at 09:00, Dendo01 said:

Hi there, we have recently learned that Margaret was married to my grandfather but sadly died during childbirth. My dad saw your post recently but didn't know how to reply so asked me to look out for it. We never knew Margaret as my grandfather Ron remarried my grandma Joyce Jackson (not sure if you also knew her). My dad, indeed all of us would love any information you could share too! Hope that has helped.

Thank you very much for your reply .   I was really sorry to hear that Margaret had a very short life and I think she was only married a short time to your grandfather.   We did not know your grandma Joyce and I am sorry but I do not have any other information about Margaret .  We now have some answers to our search  and we are grateful to you replying.

Edited by Beer Barrel

Glad this has helped and yes a real shame about the circumstances however had things turned out differently our family would not be here, what a thought!