Sheffield wednesday to sign 3 players

i doubt if fletcher at his age and salary would fetch 4 million,but the boss must have some ideas on how to raise cash,could sell the ground and rent it until we win promotion

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

i doubt if fletcher at his age and salary would fetch 4 million,but the boss must have some ideas on how to raise cash,could sell the ground and rent it until we win promotion

lol whens that  then  

8 hours ago, pintor said:

Have next years premiership season ticket prices been released yet?!

You are paying premiership prices now  Do you want to pay    Changing an unbeaten player selection for a money spending manager will not change your season too much

22 minutes ago, barry-333 said:

You are paying premiership prices now  Do you want to pay    Changing an unbeaten player selection for a money spending manager will not change your season too much

hes a blade ;)

Why not swap Billy Sharpe for Steven Fletcher plus 1m cash?

Bruce is taking an extended Xmas holiday with his family as both his parents died earlier this year, his assistants Steve Agnew and Stephen Clemence have been at the Owls last three matches. Its got nothing to do with waiting for another job to come along. Only time will tell whether he'll fit the bill or not.

Any players in would be loans or frees,and I cant see us offering the kind of wages we have in the past.

Its been speculated that the players are are Brewster at liverpool on loan,a swedish CB thats out of contract with AIK and newcastles keeper  Darlow on loan with view to a long term deal.

I dont envisage any major moves out,Van Acken may well be allowed to leave if Hector signals a willingness to commit long term,but Wednesday would want to recoup their outlay in full,and any of the expiring contracts can find clubs,championship clubs are hoping to take Boyd,possibly PNE or Wigan,Could be a suprise move for......Nuihu from Ipswich town who im told have watched him over recent games.

11 hours ago, melthebell said:

hes a blade ;)

😅

20 minutes ago, pintor said:

😅

Its funny he signed for Southampton when he was a kid ,you would think he would have signed for his heroes .

9 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Any players in would be loans or frees,and I cant see us offering the kind of wages we have in the past.

Its been speculated that the players are are Brewster at liverpool on loan,a swedish CB thats out of contract with AIK and newcastles keeper  Darlow on loan with view to a long term deal.

I dont envisage any major moves out,Van Acken may well be allowed to leave if Hector signals a willingness to commit long term,but Wednesday would want to recoup their outlay in full,and any of the expiring contracts can find clubs,championship clubs are hoping to take Boyd,possibly PNE or Wigan,Could be a suprise move for......Nuihu from Ipswich town who im told have watched him over recent games.

Ooh Boyd out? Can he take Jones and Fox with him? Errm why another keeper? We have plenty

On 12/31/2018 at 9:09 AM, melthebell said:

Ooh Boyd out? Can he take Jones and Fox with him? Errm why another keeper? We have plenty

Not sure,Westys obviously off,I think Darlows on a free or nominal and hes got good experience,and hes around 10K cheaper than westy is,wednesday have had darlow as a target before the season kicked off but the magz wanted a hefty fee but his contracts run down now