Sheffield wednesday to sign 3 players

in todays sun steve bruce been given funds to sign 3 top players a full back,centre half and a centre forward and been told to get us in the top 6,all this to happen next week,i hope its all true

4 minutes ago, bassett one said:

in todays sun steve bruce been given funds to sign 3 top players a full back,centre half and a centre forward and been told to get us in the top 6,all this to happen next week,i hope its all true

Think next weeks a bit early to get into the top 6 fella

okay part 1 the 3 players and steve bruce,top six would be good,still got my bet for promotion so alls not lost yet,

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

What about breaking the transfer embargo , Perhaps Reach is on his way out to finance things.

All speculation, Bruce has to agree to take the job first.

43 minutes ago, bassett one said:

okay part 1 the 3 players and steve bruce,top six would be good,still got my bet for promotion so alls not lost yet,

Have next years premiership season ticket prices been released yet?!

50 minutes ago, iansheff said:

All speculation, Bruce has to agree to take the job first.

Why is Bruce not committing himself?I know I am a Blade and some at Sheff 6 might say I am having a go but really you do not want him.Every club he has been to the fans have wanted him out and he has left having spent fortunes apart from the Lane of course where he would not get the chance to spend big money.He left Hull on the brink also Villa on the brink until they got new owners you should be careful what you wish for. Also what is he waiting for?Is he wanting the Forest job?or the Boro job to come up?What do you Owls think?

Owls could have big clear out with it money earners,rumours Fletcher to Celtic for 4m.Reach to Wolves 12m and will Foresteri be on is way,after is attitude not looking right,Hope Westwood does not go to Leeds or Hutchinson to QPR,we have hold on to players we do not really need for too long now,so a clear out might cut our squad down at last,with some quality young ones coming through

5 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Owls could have big clear out with it money earners,rumours Fletcher to Celtic for 4m.Reach to Wolves 12m and will Foresteri be on is way,after is attitude not looking right,Hope Westwood does not go to Leeds or Hutchinson to QPR,we have hold on to players we do not really need for too long now,so a clear out might cut our squad down at last,with some quality young ones coming through

Can not see many clubs wanting to buy that guy Foresteri he might be a fair player but he comes with a attitude problem .His past spells trouble to some managers.Funny how a lot of these hispanic types have a attitude problem. 

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

Great how the Sun knows how many players and which positions. also that he has been told to get the team into the top six, what a novel idea!

Good, solid journalism, at its best.

1 hour ago, 1295galaxy said:

id keep reach and westy, and hutch, FF and Fletcher could go, and get a decent return back (i hope) theres a fair few more i'd get rid of too tbf

you havent a top preyer of top six  bruce to forest you heard it  first  

2 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

fletcher wont go for 4 m