Arrest warrant for fernando forestieri after he failed to turn up at court.f

An arrest warrant has been issued for FF after he failed to turn up at Mansfield  Magistrates Court today.  The 28-year-old was due to face charges of threatening words and behaviour, and racially aggravated harassment.  I didn't know that there were charges from the police for the incident at Mansfield thought it was all from the EFL. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/arrest-warrant-issued-for-sheffield-wednesday-striker-fernando-forestieri-1-9512249

Edited by iansheff

3 minutes ago, iansheff said:

An arrest warrant has been issued for FF after he failed to turn up at Mansfield  Magistrates Court today.  The 28-year-old was due to face charges of threatening words and behaviour, and racially aggravated harassment.  I didn't know that there were charges from the police for the incident at Mansfield thought it was all from the EFL. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/arrest-warrant-issued-for-sheffield-wednesday-striker-fernando-forestieri-1-9512249

Hmmm... :huh:

... I bet he missed the bus. :D

Bring back Porridge with Foresteri behind bars with Fletcher

o dear here we go sounds like another problem for us,is he abroad though having treatment?,trust it will be sorted quick by a top lawyer

hope we dont lose him ,knowing our luck it would be a freebie to someone

5 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Run Forest run

😂

17 hours ago, bassett one said:

o dear here we go sounds like another problem for us,is he abroad though having treatment?,trust it will be sorted quick by a top lawyer

If that was the case then it should have been negotiated with the court beforehand.

19 hours ago, bassett one said:

He's  taking you for fools, he had most of last season off  with a extended holiday, couldn't  care less for the club and now this. Will he be suspended and have his wages stopped till he's  arrested?

Been sorted apparently, just waiting for new court date but no arrest warrant out for him

All a storm in a tea cup apparently. He was never notified of the hearing, not sure what the charges were anyway but I'm sure there's other Sheffield footballers been accused of worse whatever they were.

5 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

All a storm in a tea cup apparently. He was never notified of the hearing, not sure what the charges were anyway but I'm sure there's other Sheffield footballers been accused of worse whatever they were.

Is Forest still running ?