Blades sign dowell

Sheffield United have signed Kieran Dowell on loan from Everton until the end of the season. 

Don't know much about the lad but apparently he was cracking when on loan at forest, knows where to net is and is akin to Duffy in his style of play. 

Compétition for Duffy. Played 43 matches for Forest last season. Sounds more promising than Woodburn 

Edited by Ridgewalk

Scored 9 in 38 appearances for Forest, not bad for a midfielder.

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

Scored 9 in 38 appearances for Forest, not bad for a midfielder.

It is a good return for a midfielder I wish we had a midfielder who was good for 9 or 10 goals a season in the past 2 years.I shall reserve judgement on the lad after what happened with the other guy from merseyside.

dowell is one i called for in the summer  we have made a big jump on the rivals already with this 

On 12/31/2018 at 1:10 AM, ormester said:

dowell is one i called for in the summer  we have made a big jump on the rivals already with this 

Sounds positive 

Not played much for us yet, seems ok, a bit light weight maybe, but we'll see how he turns out. 

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

Not played much for us yet, seems ok, a bit light weight maybe, but we'll see how he turns out. 

Agreed.