I wonder how many have left this forum

Due to not being able to look for a bargain in classifieds? Its taking rather a long time and people maybe going elsewhere.

I dont think people have left the forum due to not getting a bargain in the classifieds to be honest.

Wouldn't bother me if there were never going to any classifieds 

Ive never even looked at the classifieds .

I know several people who have not even been on since the update, they don't like the new layout and say it's ruined a site that was already going down hill for them...

Personally, even being an Assistant Mod, I have been on here less since the update, and since the Classifieds has been disabled.... I personally don't like the new update/software/layout, and cannot wait for the classifieds to be back...

imho, it should have remained in it's current state until a working alternative was complete...

The classifieds will be back when the issues with it have been dealt with. There were enough complaints about the old forum setup. It seems that we can't please everyone. 

As the old software was unsupported we had little choice in migrating to a new setup.

Closing.