Racial abuse to a group of women in Attercliffe.

I have just taken a mobile phone call from my wife and her friends who were just going to the pub for some lunch from work and minding their own business. Walking along they suddenly start to hear racial abuse coming from behind them. Upon turning round they were faced with 4 youths from the local population dressed in religious garb.....One of my wifes collegues is actually a very nice black woman but on this occasion she saw red and started to give as good as she got. The youths carried on the abuse, if not made worse by the unexpected retort from the targets. Now if the situation had carried on who knows what would have happened. Now, lets just say that things got out of hand and the Police were called, what would have happened. Nothing i would have thought, due to the ability of the Police/council/anyone in authority to deny or refuse to accept that these people do anything wrong in society. If the tables were turned and a group of white people openly abused the youths then they would have probably benn arrested on racial abuse charges. Anyone in my eyes who openly abuses a group of women in any way should be given a right good slap and i'm just glad that i wasn't there with them today as that is what would have probably happened. How long do we have to put up with these people seemingly walking around flaunting all the rules of decent society and doing what they please. It's not a case of us not understanding them anymore because they have and will continue to take it much further than that by choice. Racial abuse works both ways but the system has 2 distinct sets of rules for that matter and we all know which party comes out on top everytime. But lets not forget we can't just go around upsetting people and unsettling the balance of things. Integration and understanding........We are not the ones causing the problem. Sheffield is being held to ransom and is getting out of hand.

Racial abuse works both ways but the system has 2 distinct sets of rules... and we all know which party comes out on top everytime.

Correct, correct and correct.

How come if you're white it's not racists abuse?

I notice sexist abuse has taken a back seat too :roll:

[if] the Police were called, what would have happened. ... they would have probably benn arrested on racial abuse charges

I think that's about right.

I'm also sick of this problem, and have had plenty of experiences which angered me and friends/girlfriends.

I work in Attercliffe and have had no racial trouble there particularly.

Some of those throwing the racist abuse, of any colour, did indeed recieve as you said "a right good slap"- some people know nothing else!

When I was at school, it was the white kids getting bullied/abused not the minority students (which is what is portrayed). Its bad full stop, whatever race you are but there are definately 2 rules. I very much doubt police would arrest a group of asian boys for racial abuse because I'm sure it would be turned round to make the police look racist. What a mess.

dressed in religious garb......

Whats this got to do do with the racial abuse :confused:

If the tables were turned and a group of white people openly abused the youths then they would have probably benn arrested on racial abuse charges.

I would hope not as racial abuse on any person is detestable.

I Integration and understanding........We are not the ones causing the problem. Sheffield is being held to ransom and is getting out of hand.

So much for integration :hihi:

I blame the PC Brigade, I mean seriously, you only have to so much as look sideways at a coloured person and they scream racial abuse from the fuffing rooftops, but if the coloureds do it to us, nothing is said cos they don't want to upset them :rant:

coloured

Isn't the PC "black" now?

tut tut tut

I blame the PC Brigade, I mean seriously, you only have to so much as look sideways at a coloured person and they scream racial abuse from the fuffing rooftops, but if the coloureds do it to us, nothing is said cos they don't want to upset them :rant:

Coloureds Rich?

Them damn colonials again eh?

the coloureds?:loopy: are you taking the **** or what.