Violent women

mort

Closed for review

Message added by mort

Some years ago I was sat up stairs on a 52 in high street and as I looked across the road towards York street I saw a bloke stood over a woman kicking her to bits,  then from nowhere a bloke pulled the bloke off then the woman got up and then they both started on the bloke who had just jumped into help. Still cant get my head around that one. :huh:

Edited by PRESLEY

1 hour ago, Hots on said:

There are indeed some sincere people with honest motives involved with #MeToo but in the main that is a poisonous and divisive organisation.

#MeToo, Occupy, Black Lives Matter, Antifa etc etc, are not really separate entities, they're largely the same people involved as activists; they're tentacles of the same communist/Marxist octopus.

I don't know about Black Lives Matter and Antifa, but if I recall correctly #MeToo was a reaction to the liberties taken by those who have more power than the (usually female) victim. I don't know why you think that it is a 'poisonous and divisive' organisation; though it seems that you're discrediting these organisations for their perceived political leanings. I've not read any evidence of that, but it is interesting that you only single out organisations linked with the left. 

Edited by Mister M

41 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I don't know about Black Lives Matter and Antifa, but if I recall correctly #MeToo was a reaction to the liberties taken by those who have more power than the (usually female) victim. I don't know why you think that it is a 'poisonous and divisive' organisation; though it seems that you're discrediting these organisations for their perceived political leanings. I've not read any evidence of that, but it is interesting that you only single out organisations linked with the left. 

It started off as a platform for all women to share their experiences but it didn't take long before the true colours of the movements activists started showing...Men, white men, are the devil, boys are toxic and if they're not to be strangled at birth then they should be feminised at the earliest possible opportunity. This is what they're about and its nothing new, this extreme anti male far left hardcore lesbianism has been around since the sixties but seems to have risen again.

19 minutes ago, Hots on said:

It started off as a platform for all women to share their experiences but it didn't take long before the true colours of the movements activists started showing...Men, white men, are the devil, boys are toxic and if they're not to be strangled at birth then they should be feminised at the earliest possible opportunity. This is what they're about and its nothing new, this extreme anti male far left hardcore lesbianism has been around since the sixties but seems to have risen again.

I very much doubt they are as you paint them; but I wouldn't worry too much as they have very little power anyway. So you're safe from them.

6 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Given that the poster Ramjit has form for posting some pretty vile homophobic and misogynist content, I would take his story with a very large spoonful of salt! :suspect:

Typical ad hominem logical fallacy.

13 hours ago, Cyclone said:

I think that your story all sounds very odd.

The police ignored your evidence that he was acting in self defence, the CPS ignored that evidence as well, it went to court, and he was acquitted...

And the three women attacked a guy waiting for a taxi with no apparent reason?  But the same women then reported him to the police, and he hadn't made a report himself?

What makes you think that you could "remove" yourself from three people attacking you with intent WITHOUT using force?

I think you should read what I wrote again.  I never said I could remove myself from a situation like that without using force.  I used the term “reasonable force”.  It’s a legal term and it means you are allowed to defend yourself but not to excess.  So if you took a knife or a gun or a crowbar to your attackers in that situation you’d be in trouble for sure. Because the defence would be disproportionate to the attack  

It’s about proportionate defence. 

I know what reasonable force is.

but my first instinct would be to have removed myself from the situation without getting violent.

You think you could possibly remove yourself without "getting violent" though, so no force at all.

Admittedly you do go on

so I guess I'd have reverted to reasonable force to allow me to defend myself and then remove myself from the situation

What do you think the difference would be if three men attacked you instead of three women, either way you're only allowed to use reasonable force.  Do you think you could get away from either group?  It seems ambitious to me that you think you could use any level of force and escape from 3 people who attack you unprovoked if they really want to do you harm.

1 hour ago, Branyy said:

Reference to previous character and posting style sounds like an entirely reasonable to thing to consider when a rather odd story is posted.

5 hours ago, Ramjit said:

Your choice entirely brother but don't be offended if I lose no sleep over that.

You are entitled to your view.

I respect that.

You know it went to court and what the result was, court outcomes are a matter of public record, so you can prove it all happened with a simple link to the court ruling.

Edited by Cyclone

1 hour ago, Branyy said:

Really?

You don't think this bloke's attitude to women has a bearing on what he is posting? :suspect:

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Really?

You don't think this bloke's attitude to women has a bearing on what he is posting? :suspect:

My attitude? Grow up.

9 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Given that the poster Ramjit has form for posting some pretty vile homophobic and misogynist content, I would take his story with a very large spoonful of salt! :suspect:

You are a liar who is trying to sully my name in order to discredit my opinion/post. A typical tactic of the left.

Edited by Ramjit

3 hours ago, Hots on said:

Your insecurities are showing again, poor little lamb. Are the scary women emasculating you again?