So who now after jos?

Sad day Jos gone. NEXT

Edited by Ridgewalk

Until the injury list is cleared up there is not a manager in the World who can do owt with the players available.

I just wonder how much DC will be influenced by Wednesday nights forum, calling for Bruce and Jocanovic. I don't see it but Ian Holloway could be interesting call. 

Offering bruce 2mill to come  jeez thought you were pink lint.. Mind boggles

Sorry to see Jos go, must be unsettling for the players but Bullen knows them all so maybe a reaction tomorrow

Well there were some interesting names bandied about on football heaven tonight, someone mentioned Paul Hurst, he was out of his depth when he went to Ipswich, also someone mentioned the two brothers at Lincoln. I cannot see DC trying an unproven lower league manager. Someone said Roland Nilsen, other names included Holloway, Bruce ,Jokanovic and even Carlos, I didn't hear any calls for Nigel Pearson which was a surprise.

Edited by iansheff

46 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Offering bruce 2mill to come  jeez thought you were pink lint.. Mind boggles

Rumours m8

20 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Rumours m8

Well thought it might was the sun bogpaper m8

I think club needs a full clear out and that includes bullen. Great person at the club, he was a good defender and we leak goals like you've never known.

1 hour ago, Albert smith said:

Until the injury list is cleared up there is not a manager in the World who can do owt with the players available.

And the finances......its a REALLY tough job for whoever comes in,no leveridge to bring players in,and a defence thats  leaking goals.

Id love to see Pearson get it personally,hed push the club onto where wed like to see it,but as everyone knows hes said hed never take it,BUT........ hes never been asked...............