Looking for a picture of the esso on abbeydale road opposite the millhouses pub

Hello I was wondering if anyone had a picture with the ESSO garage across from the millhouses pub on abbeydale road thanks

Was that where millhouses engineering started out years ago might have been called millhouses garage 

Yes I was looking for a recent picture  before  the shops were built within the last 20 years

Not exactly the Esso, but....
Millhouses Pub

Plenty of photos of around the Millhouses area, every angle except the one you are probably looking for.

dont think it was a esso garage. think it was national benzone, the esso petrol station was the one

on the opposite side.

It was an Esso I am after a picture of it from around 1990 ---> to when the shops were built I am not looking for one that is really old

I remember it as a National garage in the 60's as my dad worked there it was at the junction of Abbeydale Road and Hastings Road

9 hours ago, mickdalewood said:

I remember it as a National garage in the 60's as my dad worked there it was at the junction of Abbeydale Road and Hastings Road

was it owned by the cox family?