Would you say a sign saying 'girls toys' is inappropriate?

Vaati

The bickering can cease, otherwise accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Same here BrexitGuy.

Edited by mad-dad

11 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

Are you now saying I'm ignorant? 

I've given you proof that's called personal experience. I agree this could have as much clout as the studies. But it's just as worthy as any stranger saying different. 

My methodology and test criteria and control group has appeared over sixty years, with two normal functioning children and several normally functioning grandchildren. No damage, no harm.

Now you prove otherwise seeing as you believe me to be ignorant and incapable of producing normal and healthy unharmed offspring, even after taking them to shops that have boys and girls sections.

It's a bit like me telling you your meat and potato pie looks undercooked, even though you've been baking them for years. 

You can't prove it, however hard you try or no matter how many times you call me ignorant. 

You really can't.

No, I'm suggesting you're willfully ignorant. As for your methodology and data set, that's laughable.

Just now, SnailyBoy said:

No, I'm suggesting you're willfully ignorant. As for your methodology and data set, that's laughable.

I see. So my parenting skills are laughable are they?

Do you have a Google link for that?

2 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

I see. So my parenting skills are laughable are they?

Do you have a Google link for that?

No, your methodology and data set is laughable.

Edited by SnailyBoy

7 hours ago, Cyclone said:

It's a good job that you know better than all the people who've spent years actually studying this.

They're always Marxian leftists with an animus towards white males.

1 hour ago, SnailyBoy said:

No, your methodology and data set is laughable.

If you have been blessed with offspring, do you think you have made a successful job of raising them? Not a sarcastic question, but an honest one.

Just now, BrexitGuy said:

If you have been blessed with offspring, do you think you have made a successful job of raising them? Not a sarcastic question, but an honest one.

Not being funny but everyone would answer that positively. Everybody thinks they’re a good driver but we all see enough idiots on the road.

2 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

That's irrelevant to the question.

It's bordering on an appeal to emotion.

On 12/31/2018 at 5:09 PM, Hots on said:

They're always Marxian leftists with an animus towards white males.

I've no idea how you think that's related to this thread.

On 12/31/2018 at 10:35 AM, BrexitGuy said:

Thank you. I'm glad you've seen sense. See, there's no need for Google is there? Just ask the people who've been around a little. Life skills are worth ten times that of a silly focus group x

This level of wilful ignorance is frankly dangerous.  This is how we end up with brexit and the US end up with trump.

3 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

This level of wilful ignorance is frankly dangerous.  This is how we end up with brexit and the US end up with trump.

I beg to differ. I think we end up with Brexit and Trump because the silent majority eventually get fed up of being told what to think by the very vocal, left wing liberals.

Funny that you should call a minority of voters in the US a majority.  But we'll let that slide.

The depth of the lack of understanding of data, evidence, theory and anecdote makes brexitguy convinced that he is actually correct.  He doesn't even know that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

People like that were swayed by the brexit lies IMO, they aren't smart enough to question them and they happen to play to their prejudices.

21 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

Funny that you should call a minority of voters in the US a majority.  But we'll let that slide.

The depth of the lack of understanding of data, evidence, theory and anecdote makes brexitguy convinced that he is actually correct.  He doesn't even know that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

People like that were swayed by the brexit lies IMO, they aren't smart enough to question them and they happen to play to their prejudices.

They all voted the 'wrong way'? If only they could all be as smart as you?