Owls Forum with Chansiri

Reading the summary of his comments DC comes across as a man with good intentions but appears to be out of his depth and badly advised

49 minutes ago, sheff66 said:

Mr Tuna ?????????????????? and that's mild , childish but mild , no wonder hes had enough he is a decent man with the right intentions and its not worked . He has been hounded out intentionally and hopefully finds the right buyer but we may look back on his tenure and wish for the days he was here .

Sad sad times Sheffield Wednesday fans hang your heads in shame 

I hope he isn't sellling, he needs better advisors. It's a shame mandaric couldn't of stuck around longer to help him out

2 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

How many times - HE ISNT SELLING THE CLUB.

This was written by someone else and is a true account of what was said:

He made a 20minute speech covering various aspects. A basic summing up of the night.
He said he was getting tired because its hard work.
He said he wasnt happy with his family being affected.
He fully believes not a single swfc fan will cross the line into violence against him.
He said if the fans demand it he can sell the club any time and put it on the market.
He told the journos they could print it.
After some tidbits about ffp and jos he stated if he ever felt he could no longer do good for the club he would sell it to someone who could take the club on which the journos could print as well.

He said at the end he loves this club and is doing his best and hopes to see us all alot more at the next forum.

The bit in bold is what the journo's have twisted a fan stood up after this and said we want you to stay and got a round of applause from the crowd.

Thats good to know, he still has my support he just needs to sort out better advisors and if he think keeping jos is the best option I'll go along with it, I'll still go when I can whoevers in charge

8 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

We are not, it was taking out of context.

My words were attributed to Andy Giddings, quoted as he said them, on Radio Sheffield this morning.

I wasn't at the meeting, so I haven't got a Scooby if it's right or not.

I trust Gidds knows what he's on about?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

My words were attributed to Andy Giddings, quoted as he said them, on Radio Sheffield this morning.

I wasn't at the meeting, so I haven't got a Scooby if it's right or not.

I trust Gidds knows what he's on about?

I'm not sure if Andy Giddings was there Dom Howson was.

He claims he was there and I'd be amazed if RS hadn't got a representative present.

Mike or Adam haven't said a dicky bird as far as I know, so I'm surmising  Gidds was the man for the job.

What's Howson tweeted or published about it today?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

He claims he was there and I'd be amazed if RS hadn't got a representative present.

Mike or Adam haven't said a dicky bird as far as I know, so I'm surmising  Gidds was the man for the job.

What's Howson tweeted or published about it today?

I'm not saying he wasn't I just didn't see him, not seen anything from Dom today.

The big negative for me with the current regime is the (poor) communication. As with this particular issue, the club should be aware if the press has got it wrong & if so, release a statement  preferably from Mr C himself who seems a decent bloke with his heart in the right place, making clear what was said! Does the silence suggest the press have got it right? I sincerely hope not! That said, Mr C has to learn & learn very quickly if he wants the club to progress under his ownership!!

I cannot understand all this 'he was badly advised' business.

He's an adult, and a supposedly successful business man. 

Wednesdayites are treating him like a child. It's quite pathetic.

He may seek advice but he's still grown up enough to make his own decisions.   

4 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

I don't think he owns the championship.  😋

😉

Mr Chansiri said when he took over we would be back in the Premier League in 3 years,but are we?So him saying he is selling the club,is he telling the Truth over this,Now we have a manager who lies reguarding Hutchinson & Westwood saga,so is there any trust at all with all the happenings at The Owls,this is what is making the fans so upset in the running of this football club

23 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Mr Chansiri said when he took over we would be back in the Premier League in 3 years,but are we?So him saying he is selling the club,is he telling the Truth over this,Now we have a manager who lies reguarding Hutchinson & Westwood saga,so is there any trust at all with all the happenings at The Owls,this is what is making the fans so upset in the running of this football club

Hmmm... :huh:

... well I genuinely understand your frustration but there's no point getting upset about it.

Fans need to accept that it's his club to do whatever he wants with. The days of a club "belonging" to the fans are long gone.

If he decides the team should play in pink polka dot shirts then there's little the fans can do, other than stop going to games.

Mr Tuna is driving the bus - the fans are merely paying passengers. :|

1 hour ago, 1295galaxy said:

He didn’t say either so this post is irrelevant.