Owls Forum with Chansiri

On 12/19/2018 at 5:48 PM, bassett one said:

he promised the fans if we paid top prices,top players and promotion,not done it has he?

How could he promise that ?  Did you take that at face value, you surely can't be that gullible

14 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Mr Chansiri said when he took over we would be back in the Premier League in 3 years,but are we?So him saying he is selling the club,is he telling the Truth over this,Now we have a manager who lies reguarding Hutchinson & Westwood saga,so is there any trust at all with all the happenings at The Owls,this is what is making the fans so upset in the running of this football club

You don't know he's lied over hutch and westwood unless somethings come out contradicting whats been said that I've missed. The manager has given his reason why they aren't playing and the chairman has said there are no contract issues to keep them from playing. Sometimes managers don't like using certain players, it happens.

Not sure he ever said we would be back in 3 years either, just it was his aim.

i always thought it is wrong not to play your best 11 players,if you dont play certain players just because you dont like them is unfair on everyone concerned,take swansea there manager decided 2-3 players were to old for this season,then re -thought it out and guess what hey bingo the oldies back in the team and swfc and others lose to them,sometimes old heads are needed when a teams a mess ,so lets play our best team from now on.

I heard last night he was almost in tears at the forum and going to sell the club?

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

I heard last night he was almost in tears at the forum and going to sell the club?

I was in tears as well. They were just rolling down my cheeks

43 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

I was in tears as well. They were just rolling down my cheeks

:P

On 12/20/2018 at 3:45 PM, Brooker11 said:

How many times - HE ISNT SELLING THE CLUB.

This was written by someone else and is a true account of what was said:

He made a 20minute speech covering various aspects. A basic summing up of the night.
He said he was getting tired because its hard work.
He said he wasnt happy with his family being affected.
He fully believes not a single swfc fan will cross the line into violence against him.
He said if the fans demand it he can sell the club any time and put it on the market.
He told the journos they could print it.
After some tidbits about ffp and jos he stated if he ever felt he could no longer do good for the club he would sell it to someone who could take the club on which the journos could print as well.

He said at the end he loves this club and is doing his best and hopes to see us all alot more at the next forum.

The bit in bold is what the journo's have twisted a fan stood up after this and said we want you to stay and got a round of applause from the crowd.

Great post. The cretins who insulted the Chansiri family are trash.

1 hour ago, prince al said:

Great post. The cretins who insulted the Chansiri family are trash.

Correct. He doesn't deserve that no matter how many mistakes he makes

He Also said he hoped he be welcome back as a fan and to Support new owner , also what was said was on swfc page , IF not true it takes a min or 2 for SWFC to put a statement out Denying Clubs up for sale ... To my knowledge despite it being said on Sky,Calander, Radio and in paper Swfc have not said it is not true 

21 hours ago, barmyowls said:

He Also said he hoped he be welcome back as a fan and to Support new owner , also what was said was on swfc page , IF not true it takes a min or 2 for SWFC to put a statement out Denying Clubs up for sale ... To my knowledge despite it being said on Sky,Calander, Radio and in paper Swfc have not said it is not true 

Its not true, end of.