Racism within sheffield

42 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

In this case it does.

No it doesn't.

What gets me about multicultural idea was a society all integrated when what we have actually got is closed society's , a city within a city. All the Somalians live in one area and don't integrate , all the Romanians live in one area and don't integrate and all the rest of the races and religions all doing the same. What we have got isn't integration and unity but individual communities that won't integrate until it's fight time like the flash points between Pakistani and Romanian mobs in Pagehall which results in 80 arrests from a mass brawl.

The fault is with the council with allocating hosing stock which grouping them all together.

7 hours ago, Halibut said:

Let's hear about the ways white middle aged working class men are oppressed then. I could use a laugh.

At the working class level white males of all ages are at the bottom of the pile as far as the political and media class are concerned.

Guest makapaka
16 minutes ago, Hots on said:

At the working class level white males of all ages are at the bottom of the pile as far as the political and media class are concerned.

Have you any examples of this? 

3 hours ago, Eric_Collins said:

What gets me about multicultural idea was a society all integrated when what we have actually got is closed society's , a city within a city. All the Somalians live in one area and don't integrate , all the Romanians live in one area and don't integrate and all the rest of the races and religions all doing the same. What we have got isn't integration and unity but individual communities that won't integrate until it's fight time like the flash points between Pakistani and Romanian mobs in Pagehall which results in 80 arrests from a mass brawl.

The fault is with the council with allocating hosing stock which grouping them all together.

Can't find a 'like' or 'agree' button but I do.

Can somebody explain to me why a person born in England of English parents also, their grandparents where born in England and also their great grandparents born in England. call themselves Pakistanis, Indians etc.

11 hours ago, Hots on said:

Utter nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Utter nonsense.

Indeed. But sweeping racism from immigrant communities under the carpet for fear of being branded bigoted is only going to stir up resentment and hatred from white people who are affected.

7 hours ago, kidley said:

Can somebody explain to me why a person born in England of English parents also, their grandparents where born in England and also their great grandparents born in England. call themselves Pakistanis, Indians etc.

If you think really hard, you might just get it.

16 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

It was a great place in 70's everyone got on with each other all multi cultural 

Except for the fact that 1970s were notable as the decade that had the National Front and skinheads.

Perhaps your version of the 1970s is too much informed by programmes like 'Mind Your Language'?

14 hours ago, Halibut said:

If you think really hard, you might just get it.

I didn't pose the question, but I've thought really hard and didn't get it. Can you explain please?

Edited by WiseOwl182