Who has a gay Friend?

GREAT!! Let's all pinch each other's bums! I'll stick to the girls though, for now - ready everybody? GO!!

So hetero women should appreciate having their bums pinched by hetero men as well?

Only if the bloke's stunningly handsome ;) .

But they're only showing you how attractive you are. It isn't essential that you reciprocate. Come on, it's a compliment!

no, it's disgusting! lol

it's your opinion that it's a compliment, but I see it as something other than that :)

girls seem to accept homosexuality more so than blokes and seem to have a different view on the matter.

I'm not against gays but I wouldnt appreciate one pinching my ass! lol

mutant, you don't seem to appreciate the point being made here: gay guys pinching straight guys' bottoms is great and this country needs more of it. Now I'll thank you to put up or shut up you reactionary homophobe. And bend over.

LOL

*bends over*

come here bigboy and show me what it's all about :hihi:

mutant, you don't seem to appreciate the point being made here: gay guys pinching straight guys' bottoms is great and this country needs more of it. Now I'll thank you to put up or shut up you reactionary homophobe. And bend over.

LOL No, everyone just needs to lighten up a bit and be a little less worried about who does what to whom with what.

As for the thread topic, yes I have gay friends and I have straight friends. It isn't something you give much thought to really.

How do you know you haven't got a gay friend already (unless you really are Billy no-mates)? Not everyone who's gay is out, you know :suspect:

Yes you are exactly correct, how can you tell you don`t have a gay friend, someone at work who i am friends with didn`t know for months I was gay.....

anyway better go finish reading the thread.

I have a gay mate, not a best mate, just a mate. It doesn't bother me what his sexuality is and he know's i'm straght. Though he does keep pinching my bottom, but he knows i have a nice arse:thumbsup:

Oh I do this with the lads at work when we go out, and they don`t mind, they love it when I compare each others arse to see who has the best, they all know I ain`t gonna just drag them behind the filnig cabinet... its all a bit of fun really. which is how they see it. :thumbsup:

Oh I do this with the lads at work when we go out, and they don`t mind, they love it when I compare each others arse to see who has the best, they all know I ain`t gonna just drag them behind the filnig cabinet... its all a bit of fun really. which is how they see it. :thumbsup:

Exactly!!!! He and I know the situation so i dont mind messing about. He knows never to push it too far and i know he wont.

eeergh, 'he won't push it too far'

you should have wodred that better in the circumstances lmao

lol, yep, good point:hihi:

Ha ha ha!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!