Objects found on mars

Yes I have ,heard of pareidolia  but without getting heavy,like I say just go on you tube

type in mars anomalies, I just find the items too good just to be rocks , and why would nasa try to cover some items up by using filter lens mars maybe sandy rocks but not that red 

15 minutes ago, lien1 said:

Yes I have ,heard of pareidolia  but without getting heavy,like I say just go on you tube

type in mars anomalies, I just find the items too good just to be rocks , and why would nasa try to cover some items up by using filter lens mars maybe sandy rocks but not that red 

Multiple filters are used to take sets of monochromatic images which are used to analyse patterns of light absorption in different portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. Not a conspiracy. 

If you have heard of pareidolia then you should know why you think some rocks might look a bit like other objects.  

2 hours ago, lien1 said:

Been spending time on YouTube looking at photos sent back from Mars, I always keep an open mind on things that get posted ,but to be honest a lot of objects seen cannot be natural rock 

not sure why the USA ars trying to cover these things up what your thoughts on this 

youve been on a conspiracy account again havent you?

I once saw an alien. It was in a phonebox on Carlisle Street about 3am on Sunday morning. No lies.

20 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

If you have heard of pareidolia then you should know why you think some rocks might look a bit like other objects.  

like this one lol

Nothing to worry about. The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one..

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Nothing to worry about. The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one..

But still they come... :) 

It was the pathetic excuse wrapper for what was the proper one, in the fifties it took two schoolboys to carry one bar out of the shop and the wrapper was never discarded as we could use it for a tent or withe careful folding you could fashion a useable canoe.

Edited by lazarus

I remember the fuss about the "Face on Mars"

Image result for face on mars

If you stare at anything long enough your mind sees what you want it to see.

Right so all the data goes through NASA. 

So if they were trying to cover it up it would be quite easy for them. 

So how has it ended up on YouTube, given that NASA is a government agency and any information deemed sensitive would be covered by whatever the US version of the official secrets act. 

So far all I can see to judge your post is a conspiracy nut theory. 

There will be a number of man-made objects on Mars anyway. Several craft have crashed on the planet either by breaking up in the atmosphere or impacting the surface. 

Man-made object spotted on Mars this week.

https://www.space.com/42731-insight-mars-lander-space-photos-mro.html

14 hours ago, lien1 said:

Been spending time on YouTube looking at photos sent back from Mars, I always keep an open mind on things that get posted ,but to be honest a lot of objects seen cannot be natural rock 

not sure why the USA ars trying to cover these things up what your thoughts on this 

You've got precisely zero evidence that they are - unless you count the ramblings of conspiracy freaks on the Interwebs as evidence