Objects found on mars

Been spending time on YouTube looking at photos sent back from Mars, I always keep an open mind on things that get posted ,but to be honest a lot of objects seen cannot be natural rock 

not sure why the USA ars trying to cover these things up what your thoughts on this 

Edited by lien1
Wordsmiss

2 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

Like what? 

Mars wrapping paper.

Objects been shown in my opinion have never been rocks ,I did not realise that the photos taken have a coloured red/ orange lens on  ,so when these photos are given there natural colour it is amazing how more detail emerges take a look on you tube 

not sure what I think 

24 minutes ago, lien1 said:

Been spending time on YouTube looking at photos sent back from Mars, I always keep an open mind on things that get posted ,but to be honest a lot of objects seen cannot be natural rock 

not sure why the USA ars trying to cover these things up what your thoughts on this 

Alternative 3

2 minutes ago, lien1 said:

Objects been shown in my opinion have never been rocks ,I did not realise that the photos taken have a coloured red/ orange lens on  ,so when these photos are given there natural colour it is amazing how more detail emerges take a look on you tube 

not sure what I think 

Which objects? It's not hard to provide a link..

I believe the Star newspaper (is it) once claimed there was a London Double Decker bus on Mars.

Angel1.

I remember that was elvis driving it ,,, but seriously there are loads of pictures coming back from mars and loads of items on you tube to look at worth spending a little time ,and I think you will see not just rocks

Edited by lien1

2 minutes ago, lien1 said:

I remember that was elvis driving it ,,, but seriously there are loads of pictures coming back from mars and loads of items on you tube to look at worth spending a little time ,and I think you will see not just rocks

And for the third time - link please...unless there is a reason why you don't want anyone to see these mysterious objects for what they are..

Sorry not sure how to post links but like I did just go on you tube plenty to look out

some a bit wacky but loads of things of interest 

Mars anomalies2018

6 minutes ago, lien1 said:

Sorry not sure how to post links but like I did just go on you tube plenty to look out

some a bit wacky but loads of things of interest 

Mars anomalies2018

You just copy and paste the URL of whatever you are talking about. 

Have you heard of pareidolia? 

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

Mars wrapping paper.

Proper size or a shrunk one?