Disgregard of 'no right turn' and 'no entry' road signs

Interestingly on the news this morning the government is asking councils to bid for a pot of money to provide free city centre parking to reinvigorate city centres...

the worst ones I see is going towards crystal peaks on the a57 bypass from handsworth when you get to the end the right lane is for going towards moss way , loads of people ignore it and go straight on towards drakehouse retail park , or the best one ever is drivers that get in the right hand lane past asda at handsworth which is the lane to go on Richmond rd  by the old driving test centre , when really they wanted the left lane to handsworth , loads do it its so obvious what theyre going to do and indicate left

7 minutes ago, craig12 said:

the worst ones I see is going towards crystal peaks on the a57 bypass from handsworth when you get to the end the right lane is for going towards moss way , loads of people ignore it and go straight on towards drakehouse retail park , or the best one ever is drivers that get in the right hand lane past asda at handsworth which is the lane to go on Richmond rd  by the old driving test centre , when really they wanted the left lane to handsworth , loads do it its so obvious what theyre going to do and indicate left

The latter one is just a deliberate move to jump the queue.  They know full well that they'll have to push into the queue traffic on the left.  It's not even a case of merging in turn being required, they've used the wrong lane deliberately to bypass the queue.

And the 1st one

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3498932,-1.3581142,56m/data=!3m1!1e3

I've seen a few near misses where people go straight on using the 2nd lane, and someone in the 1st lane is also (correctly) going straight on.

too right sir , if anyone was at the side of me on the drakehouse  roundabout and I was in the correct lane and they weren't id have no choice but to collide 

Edited by craig12