Sign in to follow this  

Messaging.

I have tried to send a couple of private messages but they do not seem to have gone and I cannot find a way to the sent messages box. Is it a fault of the forum or me?

There is no 'sent messages' box. Your Inbox shows any active messages either sent or received.

The new messenger system is similar to FB Messenger or WhatsApp - where your messages and their replies all show up on a single page. 

@Kidorry - at the top of the message you sent, can you see the other participant in the conversation and does it show if they have read your message?

If you need specific help, drop us an email to help@sheffieldforum.co.uk or via https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/support/

on a side note, it seems to be split by title..

if you have messages to the same user, with different 'titles' then they will show as separate threads...

This isn't a problem, I like it this way - just something to be aware of if there's multiple subjects with the same user...

6 hours ago, Groose said:

There is no 'sent messages' box. Your Inbox shows any active messages either sent or received.

When I go to my inbox there are no messages sent just a blank box.

If you can contact us via the methods in my earlier post, we can take a look at your account. Thanks.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:58 PM, Geoff said:

If you can contact us via the methods in my earlier post, we can take a look at your account. Thanks.

I have contacted you but nothing has happened yet.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:33 PM, Kidorry said:

I have contacted you but nothing has happened yet.

Yes Josh I got your message and I will let you know if I can send one. All looks normal on the message page now.Cheers.

I managed to send a message but it has not been read yet. I will wait a couple of days to see if it is opened and read. If not I will let you know.

I got a reply to the new message I sent so everything is working fine. Thanks for all the help.