Ladies - how much do you pay to get your hair cut?

I've tried loads of different places recently, and always come out feeling as though I've been ripped off!

My hair is reasonably long, but I only ever have a wash, trim and blow dry.

Is it just me being tight? What is the usual price for this kind of cut?

My wife pays about 80quid for a wash, trim, colour, dry and style - every 3 months at a salon called Russell Eaton in Barnsley - I think they're an award winning salon - or so she tells me.

Afraid to say how much I pay....my husband might read this:)

I pay about £80 every four weeks - I know it sounds a lot but I have high maintenance hair!!! Its for a two stage colour process, cut and blowdry and its done to perfection so wouldnt even contemplate going elsewhere!

My hairdresser asks for £4 for a cut/style - I give her £5 cos she comes to my house. About once every 2-3 months - it seems I am very cheap to run! Must point this out to hubby next time I buy something expensive.

I am really tight, I only have a dry cut and it only costs me about a fiver on birley moor shops. It still looks pretty good though:)

I used to pay about £70-80 every 6-7 weeks but I've changed salons and its about £40-£50 but they're not as good :(

I pay around £36 just for wash, cut and style. Never bothered with colours before. I happy with my hairdresser! :)

I pay about £70 for a cut and colour (when I actually go) most times I do it myself. I went to a hairdressers just round the corner in Swallownest a while ago, I think it was £6..and it looked ok when I left, but when i got home realised it was so wonky! I was pretty disgusted, it was really bad...so now I only go to Paul Gordons in Scunthorpe.

I pay £9 for a dry trim on mine, if I'm splashing out I'll have it washed and blow dried as well, don't normally pay more than £25 for that though

I go to Regis in Meadowhall, costs me about £80 for 2 colours, cut, blow dry etc....usually go every 3mths of so cos my hairs quite long and my colours are hidden by natural colour so i can get away with my roots haha!

When i lived back home, i used to pay £75 for highlights, cut and blow dry.

Now in Sheffield, I found an *alternative* hairdresser (not your norm high street hairdressers) and pay £25 for several colours (depends what mood im in), cut, blow dry and get to go on net :D

Im never paying £75 again! Such a ripoff! :rant: